BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
This is my review for GlamGlow's new Glitter Mask. When I saw that GlamGlow was making this mask, I NEEDED IT!! I am a girly girl, and I love anything sparkly. In fact, I feel as though this mask was made just for me!! Not only is it glittery, it has little stars in it! I mean what can be more awesome than that? GlamGlow is a trusted brand to me. I have tried pretty much every single one of their products. My absolute favorite is still YouthMud. However, this glitter mask is a close second! The mask comes with a brush to apply the mask. I didn't use the brush provided. It is a bristle brush. I am pretty sure half of the product would have gotten lost in the brush. Instead, I used my silicone mask brush. It went on easily and evenly. The directions state to leave the mask on for 30-45 minutes. As with all peel off masks, I left it on a little over an hour, just to insure that it was fully dry. I could feel the mask tightening on my skin, which I loved! It came off easily and in one singular glittery sheet of perfection. My face looked pretty much the same afterward. There was no brightness or tightness once the mask was removed. However, it was still an awesome experience. I will definitely use it again! [product:glamglow-#glittermask-gravitymud-firming-treatment]
Eliza R.
Reisterstown, MD
What's all the hype over this mask? Well, first, it's a peel-off mask. While they have the benefit of making your face look refreshed and lifted, there is also something extremely satisfying about the process of getting it off your face in one try. The consistency of this mask is a thick, tacky, gel-mud and included in the package is a little brush so that you can paint it all over your face without getting the goop all over your hands (and wasting product). The other part of the hype is that because of all the glitter and sparkle, this mask is just made for Instagram. I even posted an Instagram Story about it the first time I tried and I NEVER document my skincare routine. Licorice and marshmallow leaf extract are the active ingredients that help to tone and tighten, resulting in a fresh-looking face as soon as I peel it off.
Riley W.
AZLE, TX
This is an amazing skin care product and I can't live without this. I've been using this for many years and was buying it from "Planet Beauty" beauty supply store near my house not knowing they were charging me $30.00 more than buying it through Amazon. I will never step into that rip-off store ever again for anything else. This is why I keep coming back to Amazon my all time favorite trustworthy online store. Back to what I was saying about this amazing skincare product. Every time I use this my skin feels like I just got a professional spa facial. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and vibrant my skin literally glows and it even feels and looks like I got a mini face lift. It makes my skin look like its been lifted without making my skin feel tight. I always know when it is time to use this, its when my skin starts to flake, skin looks dull and hard to apply my makeup. I need to stay more consistent at using this but when I don't, I know when I need to and every time it fixes all my face skin issues. This is one skin care product I can't live without
Courtney M.
Folsom, CA
Ok, GlamGlow is known for mainly moisturizering the skin and tightening it. However, I’m still young and don’t have much tightening that needs to be done yet, I love glamglow! My skin is always feeling moisturized after using any of their products! My skin feels soft, clean, and healthy anytime Iuse any glamglow product! I’m obsessed with this glitter mask by glamglow! It’s so fun while fulfilling its needs to your face! I used it at a sleepover recently and it was so fun with all my girlfriends! Glamglow is a little pricey, but it’s worth the price! Also, a little goes along way. Glamglow has other products that can fulfill different needs. But if you have the month, this product is worth it!
Jennifer H.
I bought this mask just because I thought it looked so cool and pretty and I wanted to try it out. I didn’t think it’d make a difference at all in my skin but after using the entire jar I did notice some slight differences. My skin does feel a lot better and it’s not as dry as it was. It also feels softer but all of that could be associated with the other skin care products I used daily and nightly. The mask is the only firming product I used and I haven’t noticed any changes regarding the firming aspect of my skin. But it is super fun and everyone always wants to try it out when they come over, I would buy it again because I want to see if with longer use my skin will vpbecome more firm
jennifer h.
Quincy, MA
This is an amazing product. My skin feels amazing after I mask with this. It comes in a beautiful jar with a little applicator and it is a great quality mask. It is relatively easy to peel off once completely dry too which is nice. It is a little messy, but it is worth it because my skin shines after this mask! The glitter is AMAZING and i love taking selfies of me wearing the mask LOL! This product is so much fun and beneficial. I think I’ll do it again tonight!GLAMGLOW® #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
GlamGlow has some of the best "higher end" skin care on the market! I'm a big fan of their skin care line!! And this mask is no exception because not only does it do EXACTLY as described on the package...this mask was "fun" with the glitter and sparkle too!
My skin visibly looked better even after just the first time using it! My skin looked amazing! It was firmer and it was so soft and even looked "brighter" which I'm sure being moisturized and removing dead skin etc helped achieve that! I do recommend Glam Glow products to my family and friends and those who have tried them have become a fan of their products as well.
Samantha S.
Levittown, PA
Was not impressed with this mask at all. First off, the giant stars in the mask poke and stab at your skin while you are applying. That doesn't seem to be a good quality in a skincare product if you ask me. Second, you really need to layer this on in order to get the peel off effect. It does work nicely but for $69 a jar you will go through this fast. All in all, I'm sure the mask does exactly what it's supposed to do (firm and tighten) but I wish they would just leave the gimmicks at home. It's so unnecessary. I also think this product is way overpriced for what it does.
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
Glitter in a mask? Sounds like a gimmick. Because Glam Glow is such a reputable brand I had to try it. The final verdict? It’s pretty gimmicky.

Full disclaimer: I am not typically a fan of peel masks because I feel they do more harm (irritation and stretching from pulling on the skin) than good.

While I found this mask very fun to apply and take off because of the glitter, it really did what a good exfoliator would do, and that’s it. So I’d rather get my skincare benefits from a product that isn’t going to irritate and pull on my face like this one. Because of the way it dries I even had a fine line crease on my forehead that has thankfully since gone away.

The pros: it is fun for use during a girls night or pampering day because of the glitter, it provides mild exfoliation, and this is the one peel off mask I’ve been able to peel off in its entirety without breaking which I thought was kind of cool.

Other than that, it’s a no from me!
Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
My girls and I love anything pink AND of course My Little Pony!
This is a great as always smelling mask that has what I call the Glamglow candy smell.
You do put on a generous layer and you do feel your face as my 10 year old calls it “crunch up” aka tighten up a little.
Generally a really fun glitter mask! I picked it up while at work for my girls that were having a slumber party. I can’t post images out of respect for the other children in the pictures and no permission from their mama’s.
It’s easy to remove and not abrasive.
Great treat for any age!
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?