GLAMGLOW® #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

What Is your oopinion On this Mask?
Hello everyone! I’m interested in how often can I use this product ?
Does the glitter irritate your skin? I have heard that it can and I don’t really have sensitive skin so I just want to make sure that it won’t leave my skin red. [product:glamglow-#glittermask-gravitymud-firming-treatment]
Start your review of GLAMGLOW® #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Tampa, FL
I recently tried this mask and let me tell you it was amazing! It smells great! It sent on with ease, although I recommend a plastic brush not your fingers. The value is worth the results. After peeling the mask off I immediately saw a difference. My skin was glowing almost like I had highlighter on my fresh skin! Wow! It is something I think everyone should try. Another thing to consider is the glitter is not environmentally friendly... and all they have to say about that on their website is that it should be discarded in the trash and not in the sink.. that’s the only reason the mask could’ve bee better !
Winton, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this mask. Not only is it pretty but it works great. Tightens skin and clears my pores. It is very pricy. Because of the price I use this mask a treat. It's a peel off mask so let dry completely then have fun peeling it off. It's a very Instagram worthy face mask haha. Use the sparkle filter. #glamglow #maskmoment #sephora #masks #selfcare #sparkle
Austin, TX
GLAMGLOW® #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment uploaded by Christy H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love all of the Glam Glow masks. My skin feels so smooth, conditioned and fresh. The masks are thicker so I even though they are a little pricey, I feel I'm getting my money's worth because you use less product and the results are 🔥🔥🔥
Lemoore
Definitely a fun mask to put on! Love the cosmic look! But it also leaves my skin super smooth and firm! Also getting rid of all the impurities it gives off such a great, natural glow! I wish I could use masks more often as I have sensitive skin I’m a little iffy about doing them too much but GlamGlow is an awesome brand! Skin still feels tight from the last time I did one. Hoping they bring back the watermelon mask!
Des Moines, IA
GLAMGLOW® #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment uploaded by Skye B.
Tried this out tonight to see if it lived up to the hype. I really liked how it looked as I love anything glitter! It almost burned when I first applied it but as it dried it stopped tingling. Took what seemed like a long time to dry- at least 30-40 mins. Removed easily but definitely keep away from eyes/eyebrows and hair!
Bonney Lake, WA
This is one of the most overhyped masks I’ve ever seen. I was so excited to try this due to all of its glowing reviews. I felt it brightened the skin a bit but not remotely worth its price point. I was very surprised at how much it tingled when applied, it was actually almost itchy and uncomfortable before it was even dry enough to remove. I don’t know whose idea it was to put spiky stars in a face mask, but that was a really poor decision because they just poke you as you try to apply the product to your face. Let’s not forget to mention, you’re literally filling a very expensive face mask jar full of cheap plastic instead of more product, which is an irritating thought. Overall I kind of had a love/hate relationship with the tingle of this mask, and I noticed a couple of breakouts within a couple days each time I used it. I thought the stars were a hokey bogus thought to make a dying product more exciting. I didn’t notice much of a difference after use, but I’m also 30 and don’t have dramatically sagging skin.
Chatsworth, CA
GLAMGLOW® #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment uploaded by Dezirae O.
This is a cute mask but it's exactly like the pink and purple little pony versions. Mask applies easily but coming off not soo much. Can never get it off in one peel even when I leave it one for an hour. It does leave the akin glowing afterwards and is a super gentle peel for people that have sensitive skin. I reccomend buying these in the holiday kits
Woodbury, NJ
GLAMGLOW® #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment uploaded by Anni A.
I love this mask and it’s so much fun with the glitter. I noticed my skin was hydrated after and my pores were much smaller. My skin just felt great overall. It goes on wet and after it dries you can easily pull it off. I got mine on sale & would never pay full price for it. Lol it’s way too expensive in my opinion but I did like it.
Waterford, MI
I love this mask it does a great job making my skin smooth. It's a bit pricey for some people but to me it's a fair price for the amount of product you get. Only thing I would improve is the type of glitter that's in it. It's super chunky so it sticks to your face and requires your face being wiped off after you remove the mask.
Waldwick , NJ
GLAMGLOW® #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment uploaded by Rachael M.
I just got this and wasn’t sure what to expect when I opened it. The mask has the most beautiful glitter IN IT!! I’m obsessed with how beautiful it is! And the smell is incredible, like a pina colada. It tingles a little bit in a good way and peels off which is always fun. Definitely 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

110 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...