BY GLAMGLOW

A four-piece gift set for clear, glowing, youthful-looking skin. Instantly luminous and healthy-looking skin is a must this holiday seasom and with GIFT SEXY & regl Ultimate Anti-Aging Set, you can achieve this in minutes. It features two award-winning GLAMGLOW mud treatments: Youthmud™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment to smooth, refine, and create a more youthful appearance and Supermud™ Clearing Treatment to target, prevent, and heal problem skin. New Youthcleanse™ Daily Exfoliating Cleanser works with the Youthmud weekly treatment to gently exfoliate, cleanse, and renew skin. This set also includes the sleek GLAMGLOW brush for flawless application of your favorite weekly treatment every time. This set contains:- 1.7 oz Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment - 0.5 oz Supermud Clearing Treatment - 1 oz Youthcleanse Daily Exfoliating Cleanser - Dual-ended applicator brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Supermud has won the Allure Readers Choice Award 2015 for Best Face Mask. Youthmud has won the Elle International Beauty Award 2014 for Best Mask in the World.

• Is GlamGlow worth the price?3 Answers
  • I have been so curious of trying this set because I have the exfo...1 Answers
  • Would this be suitable for dry and/or dehydrated skin?1 Answers
Lisa S.
I didn't want to believe Glamglow was worth the hype because it's soooo pricey. I bought the set anyways because my skin could use the help. My face is pretty oily, with occasional breakouts, larger pores around my nose, and overal rough in texture. This set it awesome! The Youthmud mask seemed to smooth my skin's texture, even after the first treatment. I like the brush because I can get a really thin layer of the mask on my face, thus getting more uses out of the container. The smaller end of the brush I use with the Supermud mask for spot treatments on my breakouts. I like the Youthmud cleanser as well, it doesn't irritate my skin (which can be sensistive to new products). I like using the Youthmud mask in the morning before I get ready for work - it only takes 10 minutes and I can eat breakfast or check emails while I wait. Such a good set - worth the money!
Sarah M.
Nottingham, MD
GREAT SET! This is a great way of trying out the Glamglow products with a little bit of a discount. The black anti-aging mask and cleanser is amazing for leaving your skin feeing refreshed and deeply cleaned. The silver gravity mud mask is good but be careful with putting it on sensitive skin, it can really burn. One of my favorite thing a in this set is actually the mask applicator! It's surprisingly useful!
Tuanh L.
I have this and this is such an amazing deal. the brush is such magic. I hate dipping my fingers into it because I think that's gross so I'm glad they give us that.
Diana b.
Mw recomendaron q lo usara a diario y no es para uaear a diario por menos en mi piel cada tres dias
rachel c.
Rehoboth Beach
I bought this last year around Christmas time and I absolutely love it. I got about 5 uses out of the large black mask and about 2 out of the smaller white one. I left it on while I was in the bath, and once it fully dried I got out, took it off and my skin felt amazing!! It dries up and makes your face really stiff which made me feel like it was working. When I took it off, my face truly did have a glow to it and felt so refreshed. The black mask tingles a little bit which felt so great. I would totally buy again, just haven't gotten around to it! Also love the little brush it comes with, and the cleanser is perfect to use 2-3 times a week on alternating days! So detoxifying! P.s- make sure you use them before they dry up, I had a little bit of leftover black mask that I couldn't use because i waited too long. Bummer!
Tasha O.
Lisbon, ME
Not only does this product smell good but it works so good. I feel like if you continue to use it regularly you actually see results. But I recommend taking a before and after picture. And this product is kind of expensive so if you can afford this product I can definitely give you links, tips or whatever you'd like to show you cheaper products.
Dana P.
Love this set! I always try to stock up on these when it's at Sephora! For $65 you get the cleanser and a tiny supercleanse mask! These sets really help with detoxing your skin when you feel congested and gross. I use this once a month or so when my skin goes a little crazy. When I start to see pimples and blemishes, I pop the mask on and bam it's gone!
Dianna H.
Camden
Perfect for dry skin, this is perfect on the skin it lasts and it keeps your face feeling freshly hydrated while helping with age spots i had black spots under my eyes and small wrinkles and I'm only 27 years old but using this formula changed all of that and I give it a huge thumbs up it cleared it all away after just a week of using this product I highly recommend this product.
Tyler s.
Bedford
OMG this right here was the most intense mask i have ever used. Blew my thoughts out of the water of what i was expecting i absolutely love glamglo and i do this mask about 2 to 3 times a week. When ever i take it off it leaves my skin feeling so incredibly smooth. Deff would buy it again
Anna C.
New York
You know you've been dying to try GlamGlow, you've been debating it for a while..My skin has never felt softer and I've only used it once. great price special applicator for the masks allow u to apply product
Mak B.
Pensacola, FL
Is GlamGlow worth the price?
Angie M.
winnipeg, MB
Would this be suitable for dry and/or dehydrated skin?
Nicole M.
Vega Alta
I have been so curious of trying this set because I have the exfoliating mask but wanted to try a different on but haven't found it in stores..! How does it work? Do you see a noticeable difference in a while or is it right away like in a week? Does it pill off like the purple one??
Mariah C.
Swansea, IL
Is this set recommended for dry, sensitive skin?
Alexis B.
FPO , Ac
So I am currently overseas and have NO Sephora! I've always ro try this but it's a lot of money. My concern is my skin is breaking out/ getting black heads/ repairing. Would this be a good investment?