BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio of GLAMGLOW's bestselling masks to smooth, brighten, soften, hydrate, and calm the look and feel of skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Roughness and uneven texture- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… SUPERMUD™ was clinically developed by GLAMGLOW dermatological chemists to help fight all common skin concerns including breakouts, discoloration, black and white heads, razor bumps, and ingrown hair. THIRSTYMUD™ uses the newest, most advanced, and extreme hydration active technologies. It moisturizes, restores, replenishes, and calms the skin. Dewdration™ boosts and locks in moisture for a dewy and youthful result while HydraPack™ leaves skin with an instant silky, soft, and supple feel. YOUTHMUD™ leaves skin noticeably radiant and glowing. It works with the body's natural moisturizing collagen to provide gentle resurfacing exfoliation and helps to leave skin smoother, brighter, and softer. This set contains:- 1.2 oz/ 30 mL SUPERMUD™ Clearing Treatment- 1 oz/ 30 g THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment- 1 oz/ 30 g YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesResearch results: SUPERMUD: Based on consumer trials: After 1 day of use: - 94% felt their skin looked renewed - 91% saw an improvement in skin clarity - 94% felt it gently cleared their skin After using it 3 times during a 7-day period: - 98% felt their skin looked renewed - 97% saw an improvement in skin clarity - 97% felt it gently cleared their skinYOUTHMUD: Based on consumer trials: After 1 day of use: - 97% agreed it left their skin smoother, brighter, and softer - 91% agreed it brightened their dull skin - 94% agreed it provided gentle surface exfoliation After using it 3 times during a 7-day period: - 100% agreed it brightened their dull skin - 97% agreed it provided gentle surface exfoliation

Danielle A.
I got this gift set at Sephora during the Rouge sale. I was so surprised that I could get a full size super and the other 2 muds to try for the price of one jar. That's an awesome deal. I haven't tried them yet but I love the supermud and my skin always feels so fresh after!
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
I love glamglow! It smells so good and it works wonders on the skin. I first saw this on ipsy but I never got to try it so I finally got some for myself. You can definitely see he difference it makes on your skin. It is pricey but it is so good!!!
Kathryn P.
An amazing gift set to give as a present or just for yourself! I love the supermud clearing treatment snd regularly repurchase it so I got to try 2 other masks for free! I would absolutely buy again if it wasn't limited time only.
Kayla L.
Federal Way, WA
If you love a good quality mask or know someone who does this gift set is exclusive for the holidays from Sephora! For the price of a mask, you get two deluxe samples in the set for free! So so worth it!
Kennedy M.
Pelzer, South Carolina
I love every single product in this gift set. Althought the smell of them are not pleasant, they work great!!
Jasmine O.
Lovington, NM
Love this because you can literally watch it work. It is a bit too pricey for my liking though.
Daniela G.
My favorite products to take care of my skin they are pricy but so worth it
Ansley S.
Auburn, AL
I love the GlamGlow masks. I believe they are worth every penny. This kit allows you to try 3 different masks for a reasonable price. The white mask is my absolute favorite, followed by the thirsty mud in the blue packaging. The white mask helps purify the skin and the blue helps moisturize.
Rebecca P.
Scottsburg, IN
The glam flu super mud ,I've been able to try it once as a gift. Not sure how much it cost but would love to use it again. Leaves your skin feeling amazing! Can not go wrong with this product. I would r eccommend to wveryine. It makes your skin feel brand new like a baby's bottom. Removed a sort and impurities.  It's a must have in every woman's and men's regimine
Samantha S.
Dover , AR
These three products are amazing! They make your skin look younger, brighter, and full of life! A small amount goes a long way! You leave it on for 10 minutes and then your skin starts to feel tingles (this is good and suppose to happen!) and then you wash off with circular motions to a clean and smooth feeling face! It has whatever your skin is in the mood for! Clearing-Hydrating-Exfoliating
Jennifer S.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't really understand how these are supposed to be used and what there purpose is and I'm curious and kinda interested in trying them ?
Lydia P.
Wilmington, NC
i have super oily skin but at the same time I cant use anything super harsh otherwise i get flaky does anyone have any suggestion for oily sensitive skin?
lotus. b.
buraydh
I hope to get it as a gift😁
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I have combination to oily skin would this be a good set for me?
Abigail B.
West chester, Pa
I have heard so many good things about Glamglow...does it really work?