BY GLAMGLOW

The perfect gift set featuring three mud treatments with a sleek application brush for dazzling, hydrated, glowing skin. Instantly glowing and hydrated skin is a must this holiday season and with Giftsexy Dazzling Hydration Set, you can achieve this in minutes. It includes two award-winning mud treatments: Thirstymud™ Hydrating Treatment to moisturize, restore, and replenish dry skin and Supermud™ Clearing Treatment to target, prevent, and heal problem skin. Thirstycleanse™ Daily Hydrating Cleanser works with Thirstymud weekly treatment for a daily burst of hydration while cleansing the skin. To complete this set, it comes with a sleek brush for a flawless application of your favorite weekly treatment every time. This set contains:- 1.7 oz Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment - 0.5 oz Supermud Clearing Treatment - 1 oz Thirstycleanse Daily Hydrating Cleanser - Dual-ended applicator brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Supermud has won the ALLURE Readers Choice Award 2015 for Best Face Mask. Thirstymud has won the CEW Beauty Insider Award 2015 for Best Prestige Moisturizer. Research results: Based on consumer trials: Thirstymud: - 97% agree it provides deep and intense hydration - 96% agree it boosts and retains skin's moisture all day - 91% agree it soothes and calms Supermud: - 97% agree it improves skin clarity - 96% agree it unclogs pores - 95% agree it fights common skin concerns Thirstycleanse: - 87% agree it helps boost skin's radiance - 86% agree it leaves skin looking and feeling hydrated

April M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this when a friend recommended it to me. I absolutely love the way it makes my skin feel.
I think it is a must have for everyone who is into a taking good care of their skin. I am going to buy some for my sisters as a Christmas gift. From Dillard’s I was very excited to see they sold it!!
No other products can compare to this! #GiftCrush
Paola c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this giftset, arrived super fast and was such good value as Glamglow ain't cheap. I had gone to sephora looking for this set but they were out of stock in store... This is the third time to buy the glamglow masks, my skin is dry and very sensitive specially in the winter. So i'd like to choose the gentle and hydrating products, I prefer the blue one very much, I use it as the sleep mask and wash it in the morning. This one has a stong moisturizing function to protect dry skin. The white one is for deep clean, actually I like the scent, after you use it you may feel your face become more clean, bright and moisturized than before!!
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Glam Glow. My Achille's Heel, because whenever I want instant results from a mask, I reach for Glam Glaw. The white tub is moisturizing and my favorite. The black and teal tubs really get in there and deep cleanse. I see noticeable results, immediately.  Even more so than going to the spa and having a peel. I like buying the sets because they are pricey, but so worth the price. Might as well get extra 's when purchasing the products I love!

Jane K.
los angeles
I have nothing bad to say about glam glow. All of their products are absolutely transforming. The price is high but sometimes paying a higher price is worth it. I used a hydrating mask and my skin literally glowed and look hydrated the second I took it off. Not only did my skin look better, it felt hydrated from the inside. Love, Love, and LOVE!! GLAMGLOW THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment
DANIELLE B.
BREMERTON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Glamglow!!! I cannot get enough. I have this set as my moisture mask it is the only moisture mask I use its worth the price and I continue to use everything in this set. I was the brush applicator like any other of my makeup brushes and love having it as much as the product itself
Grace H.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Think of what a raisin looks like... now think about what a grape looks like. You are a raisin until you use this set on your face!!! Go to sephora and buy this ASAP! It is so amazing and is unbelievably effective ! I will be using this for many years to come!
A. Larissa D.
Snellville
Great duo for hydration.  It left my skin soft and hydrated and revived.  Long lasting effects for a youthful hydrated appearance.  Its a bit expensive but I do use it daily.  Recommend for everyone to try.
Ivonne V.
Redwood City , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Glamglow is everything! I live for this product. My blackheads can be bad and this is a lifesaver. It literally takes them all out. I bought this at Nordstrom and love how they told me all the ingredients and how to properly use it.
Zoe K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Glamglow set is incredible! It truly is moisturizing. It’s easy to make this your daily routine and keeps your skin hydrated all day! I think it’s price point is on target as well for the quality of the products!
Destiny W.
Keystone Heights
Very good product! Have enjoyed using it! Would recommend this product to anyone. Anyone would like this product, so if you have the chance to use it, do it! You won't regret it! A little pricey but so worth it!
Jessica B.
Indianapolis , IN
How good is this product? I struggle with dry skin. I’ve used a few glam glow products but not this one, I’m still debating.