BY GLAMGLOW

The perfect gift set featuring three mud treatments with a sleek application brush for dazzling, hydrated, glowing skin. Instantly glowing and hydrated skin is a must this holiday season and with Giftsexy Dazzling Hydration Set, you can achieve this in minutes. It includes two award-winning mud treatments: Thirstymud™ Hydrating Treatment to moisturize, restore, and replenish dry skin and Supermud™ Clearing Treatment to target, prevent, and heal problem skin. Thirstycleanse™ Daily Hydrating Cleanser works with Thirstymud weekly treatment for a daily burst of hydration while cleansing the skin. To complete this set, it comes with a sleek brush for a flawless application of your favorite weekly treatment every time. This set contains:- 1.7 oz Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment - 0.5 oz Supermud Clearing Treatment - 1 oz Thirstycleanse Daily Hydrating Cleanser - Dual-ended applicator brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Supermud has won the ALLURE Readers Choice Award 2015 for Best Face Mask. Thirstymud has won the CEW Beauty Insider Award 2015 for Best Prestige Moisturizer. Research results: Based on consumer trials: Thirstymud: - 97% agree it provides deep and intense hydration - 96% agree it boosts and retains skin's moisture all day - 91% agree it soothes and calms Supermud: - 97% agree it improves skin clarity - 96% agree it unclogs pores - 95% agree it fights common skin concerns Thirstycleanse: - 87% agree it helps boost skin's radiance - 86% agree it leaves skin looking and feeling hydrated

Astry C.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
I bought these separately, the hydrating mask & the clearing mask. But although they are expensive I do love them! The hydation one smell divine! And it goes on smooth & it doesn't harden on the skin but I don't think it helped at all with my dry skin. But the clearing mask.. OMG HOLY GRAIL JESUS PRODUCT! It has like these flakes or beads of some sort that you can see when you put it on your skin, it does harden on the skin & I did see a difference in my ance dark spots & breakouts but because I had dry skin & I wasn't using something to help with that, I don't think the product do all its magic. Definitely get the white packaged mud mask which is the clearing mask if you have blemishes or bumps on your face.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
I got this gift set for my mom at a Black Friday sale at Sephora, and she loves it! She normally only used the original black glam glow line, but when I got her this, she switched to loving the thirstymud line! She has since repurchased full sizes of most of the products!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I bought this set because I already love (and desperately needed another) ThirstyMud. It is the same price as the full-size but in this package, you get to test out the cleanser and you get the small size of the SuperMud and the brush. Great deal, great product!
Erin C.
Erin C.
This is such a great value! You spend $69 for one item normally and with this you spend the same amount for 3 extra products! I bought two of these sets over the holidays so I could have two brushes! GlamGlow please sell the brushes separately!
Paola c.
Paola c.
Love this giftset, arrived super fast and was such good value as Glamglow ain't cheap. I had gone to sephora looking for this set but they were out of stock in store... This is the third time to buy the glamglow masks, my skin is dry and very sensitive specially in the winter. So i'd like to choose the gentle and hydrating products, I prefer the blue one very much, I use it as the sleep mask and wash it in the morning. This one has a stong moisturizing function to protect dry skin. The white one is for deep clean, actually I like the scent, after you use it you may feel your face become more clean, bright and moisturized than before!!
DailyDiy'sWith L.
DailyDiy'sWith L.
California
Hello my name is Lauren I would love to review some of your products on my YouTube channel "DailyDiy'sWithLauren" for my next video. I have about 55 subscribers and my most viewed video has about 5,000 views. I haven't posted for about 1 month and I would love to review your product on my next video. Just send me an gmail (7382517@gmail.com) and I would love to get back to you as soon as possible so I can post my video. I will send you all my information to send any of your products to me just send a message to my gmail. Thank you
noemi a.
noemi a.
for me this product made my skin more clean and it gave it a pretty nice glow. I use this product all of the time and I try to use this before I go to bed I notice that my skin is a lot more hydrated and I've tried it in the mornings and it's "long lasting" and I buy it whenever I'm out of the previous one, can be a little expensive but so worth it and it might not work for you but you have to try new things
Julie N.
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
Favorite favorite favorite!!!! My skin is so dry, as long as it's the beginning of a season change, you know my skins is going to be out of wack. It is more in the more expensive range, but it is a miracle! Definitely hydrated my skin. I use this about two times a week(the minute I notice any dryness.) if your not sure about the product, go get a sample from sephora! Best of luck!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Maywood , NJ
I have only used the Glam Glow masks.  I haven't tried the other skin care products yet.  I have dry skin that just gets worse in the winter.  Using the moisture masks helped.  I have sensitive skin and this product did not clog my pores.  Would definitely recommend this mask for dry skin.
Grace H.
Grace H.
Tallahassee, FL
Think of what a raisin looks like... now think about what a grape looks like. You are a raisin until you use this set on your face!!! Go to sephora and buy this ASAP! It is so amazing and is unbelievably effective ! I will be using this for many years to come!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Indianapolis, IN
How good is this product? I struggle with dry skin. I’ve used a few glam glow products but not this one, I’m still debating.