GLAMGLOW Gift Sexy Dazzling Hydration Set uploaded by Karen v.GLAMGLOW Gift Sexy Dazzling Hydration Set uploaded by Laura O.GLAMGLOW Gift Sexy Dazzling Hydration Set uploaded by Caitlin  M.

BY GLAMGLOW

The perfect gift set featuring three mud treatments with a sleek application brush for dazzling, hydrated, glowing skin. Instantly glowing and hydrated skin is a must this holiday season and with Giftsexy Dazzling Hydration Set, you can achieve this in minutes. It includes two award-winning mud treatments: Thirstymud™ Hydrating Treatment to moisturize, restore, and replenish dry skin and Supermud™ Clearing Treatment to target, prevent, and heal problem skin. Thirstycleanse™ Daily Hydrating Cleanser works with Thirstymud weekly treatment for a daily burst of hydration while cleansing the skin. To complete this set, it comes with a sleek brush for a flawless application of your favorite weekly treatment every time. This set contains:- 1.7 oz Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment - 0.5 oz Supermud Clearing Treatment - 1 oz Thirstycleanse Daily Hydrating Cleanser - Dual-ended applicator brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Supermud has won the ALLURE Readers Choice Award 2015 for Best Face Mask. Thirstymud has won the CEW Beauty Insider Award 2015 for Best Prestige Moisturizer. Research results: Based on consumer trials: Thirstymud: - 97% agree it provides deep and intense hydration - 96% agree it boosts and retains skin's moisture all day - 91% agree it soothes and calms Supermud: - 97% agree it improves skin clarity - 96% agree it unclogs pores - 95% agree it fights common skin concerns Thirstycleanse: - 87% agree it helps boost skin's radiance - 86% agree it leaves skin looking and feeling hydrated

Astry C.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
I bought these separately, the hydrating mask & the clearing mask. But although they are expensive I do love them! The hydation one smell divine! And it goes on smooth & it doesn't harden on the skin but I don't think it helped at all with my dry skin. But the clearing mask.. OMG HOLY GRAIL JESUS PRODUCT! It has like these flakes or beads of some sort that you can see when you put it on your skin, it does harden on the skin & I did see a difference in my ance dark spots & breakouts but because I had dry skin & I wasn't using something to help with that, I don't think the product do all its magic. Definitely get the white packaged mud mask which is the clearing mask if you have blemishes or bumps on your face.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
I got this gift set for my mom at a Black Friday sale at Sephora, and she loves it! She normally only used the original black glam glow line, but when I got her this, she switched to loving the thirstymud line! She has since repurchased full sizes of most of the products!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I bought this set because I already love (and desperately needed another) ThirstyMud. It is the same price as the full-size but in this package, you get to test out the cleanser and you get the small size of the SuperMud and the brush. Great deal, great product!
Erin C.
Erin C.
This is such a great value! You spend $69 for one item normally and with this you spend the same amount for 3 extra products! I bought two of these sets over the holidays so I could have two brushes! GlamGlow please sell the brushes separately!
Julie N.
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
Favorite favorite favorite!!!! My skin is so dry, as long as it's the beginning of a season change, you know my skins is going to be out of wack. It is more in the more expensive range, but it is a miracle! Definitely hydrated my skin. I use this about two times a week(the minute I notice any dryness.) if your not sure about the product, go get a sample from sephora! Best of luck!
Addie B.
Addie B.
Atlanta
LOVEEEE this moisturizer, it smells incredible and made my skin very hydrated. I have purchased it many times. Definitely my go-to moisturizer. Very easy to use and apply. Although the price is a little steep, the product is amazing so it is worth every cent.
Eloisa N.
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Kat J.
Kat J.
Austin, TX
This is my go to skin care product! Glam glow is always so consistent when it comes to producing products that give a long lasting finish! So easy and fun to apply! Definitely a must have, and I will continue to shop glam glow!
Alexandra J.
Alexandra J.
Miami
The mask has a great smell, soft coconut, and when you put it on you feel it like a cream and it has a tingly sensation, it's nice. There where some things I didn't know how to use but that's on me, it's a tad expensive but worth it for everything that comes in it.
Avery G.
Avery G.
cedar rapids
This mask although pricey works like a charm. The mask has instant results that last up to a week. Yes, it went above and beyond! I bought this at sephora in the skincare section after hearing my friends talk about it. I would definitely recommend this to my dry skin gals (or guys) who want instant results!