GLAMGLOW Gift Sexy COREMUD™ Gift Set uploaded by Nattractive

BY GLAMGLOW #66 in Value & Gift Sets

GLAMGLOWs bestselling masks to smooth, brighten, soften, hydrate, and calm the look and feel of skin. 1 oz/ 30g YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment, 1oz/ 30g SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment, 1oz / 30g THIRSTYMUD Hydrating Treatment, 1oz / 30g GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment

• I have been looking to try this product, I heard it works really go...1 Answers
  • What skin types do these masks target?1 Answers
  • How Can I Get This ? Please Someone Tell Me 1 Answers
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Colleyville, TX
When the GlamGlow craze started a little over a year ago I was skeptical to really try it considering the high price tag attached. I have pretty sensitive and seriously dry skin so it's always hard to find something that works. I'm glad I gave in and bought the SuperMud first which worked wonders on my clogged pores. I was so excited when I saw this set released because it let you actually try how incredible each mask is and still gives you a decent amount of product. I ended up purchasing a few of these sets for friends and family because this stuff actually does work! They've all gotten hooked on these masks and what makes it great is the set works for all different skin types and ages.
Fabiola T.
Fabiola T.
Perryton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is perfect! All of these masks do wonders on your face! I picked up a sample of them and went back for the set! They leave your face feeling AMAZING! I will continue to purchase these! Highly recommended
Alexus V.
Alexus V.
I don't know what's the hype until I try it myself but I heard all these products are beyond amazing and worth the money spent. This product hasn't disappointed anybody.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome gift because you get a chance to try all the different types and choose which is your favorite to purchase a bigger bottle.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely love this brand! Literally the best masks I've ever used. Repurchase for sure. Kinda pricey but worth it.
Revathy P.
Revathy P.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit is my first ever purchase from the brand's website during offers. I love how this kit has all three of their cult products to try in mini versions at a great price. Moreover tube packagings are always great - hygienic and travel friendly. I have to admit I was stingy in my use considering the price and also excitement of having some cult beauty stuff in my kit. I am a big fan of the Supermud, its amazing at controlling and killing acne overnight. Even some cystic acne that I picked up got demolished in 2 days flat. Second favorite has to be the Tinglexfoliate, the black tube which draws out blackheads and dirt like nobody's business and leaves skin squeaky clean after each use. The blue tube is good for hydrating though I didn't see any exceptional results with it. Overall, this kit is a great buy, if you want to check out whether GlamGlow is worth the hype and don't want to burn your pocket. Plus these work too!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Minnetonka, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this from Sephora around Christmas time because I thought it was a good deal-you got the blue and black bottles along with a full-sized supermud treatment, all for the price of a regular supermud treatment. The supermud remains my favorite as it shows you the oil coming out of your pores as it dries! The blue (moisturizing) one did seem to make my skin more hydrated and the black bottle (firming) did seem like a mini facelift! Even though it is a little bit expensive, I would for sure recommend the supermud mask!
Nattractive
Nattractive
West Covina, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because so many people are raving about it on social media. I heard that Glamglow mud mask is so good~. So I bought this gift set so that I can try many different range of product. I think their mask is quite pricey, but this gift set price is reasonable if compared to the individual product. It smells quite nice. Not calming, but refreshing and energetic. However, I have dry skin so I csn't use the exfoliator (black tube) very often. It's quite easy to wash off. The mud is very soft and smooth. I like the firming mask the most (purple tube). I could feel that it lifted up my skin around the jaw line a bit after used.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
This is an amazing set to try if you aren't quite ready to dish out the cash! You also get to try the various types glamglow carries! My two favorite is the supermud (white) and the thirstymud (blue). The hype is so dang real with these the supermud can be used as a full mask or a spot treatment but it makes my skin feel like baby soft! It also almost instantaneously clears up any blemishes I had. The thirstymud can be used as a mask or sometimes I sleep with it on and rinse my face in the morning if my skin is super parched. The smell of this one is amazing.. almost like a refreshing tropical coconut. I will very soon be repurchasing
Meg E.
Meg E.
Shippensburg
This set is a great way to get introduced to different Glamglow products at a good price. The masks included are formulated for different purposes including hydration, exfoliation, firming and brightening, and skin clearing. While the tubes are on the smaller side, conservative use will make them last for a decent amount of time (you also don't need more than a thin layer when you use them anyway.)

These masks make my face feel amazing! My pores look much cleaner and even less noticeable after use. The only downside is the smell of the moisturizing mask. I've heard some
say it smells like butterscotch but I think it smells a bit like play dough. It works well, the smell is just odd on that one.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Sewell, NJ
I have been looking to try this product, I heard it works really good! I'm dying to try it! Does it work as well as I heard it does?
Erin G.
Erin G.
Toledo, OH
What skin types do these masks target?
Timothy K.