BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry A revolutionary jelly-to-milk cleansing balm that instantly melts away face makeup and deeply cleanses, leaving skin purified and hydrated. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Inspired by the celestial glow of the stars, GALACTICLEANSE™ is a luxurious cleansing experience. A splash of water activates the transforming properties of this starry midnight jelly balm to wash away daily makeup buildup and impurities, leaving you with silky smooth, hydrated, supple skin. Discover the secrets of precious meteorites in this transformative formula. These cherished elements of the galaxy are blended for a deep cleanse, while powerful ingredients including nourishing moonflower oil and detoxifying bamboo charcoal lift away impurities and renew skin so it glows with the light of a star. Straight from space, right to your skin. Launching you to new galaxies of indulgent cleansing. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Beauty tip: Follow up GALACTICLEANSE™ with DREAMDUO™ Overnight Hydrating Treatment for plump-looking, hydrated skin when you wake up.

• What exactly is a jelly balm cleanser? Does it really remove your...1 Answers
  • I haven't tried this yet but I love Glam Glow products. What do y...1 Answers
  • Does anyone use this ? Is it any good?? GLAMGLOW GALACTICCLEANSE ...1 Answers
GLAMGLOW GALACTICCLEANSE Hydrating Jelly Balm Cleanser
  • "One of the BEST products that I have used so far. This product is so unique and so moisturizing!  I would highly recommend it. The price is acceptable for this product you can find it online." in 31 reviews
  • "I love this product, it keeps my skin hydrated all day and night, it is very effective, packaging is lovely, it cleans my face and is very gentle, I recommend for any with sensitive and dry skin . I will be buying again !!!" in 12 reviews
Lauren B.
Sanford, FL
Holy grail cleanser. I absolutely love this and use it every single day. I love the way the product is so smooth and glittery when you take it out of the bottle. You do not need very much to work it into your face, and it is great without water. I have used it both with the water to create a milky cleanser and without it to create more of an oil based cleanse to remove makeup, which obviously, rinse off afterward. I absolutely love this product and it smells great as well. It is definitely worth the money that you spend on it and you get a lot of product for the price you pay since you don’t need to use a lot of it. I use it as a makeup remover too.
Drea W.
At first when I used this it I didn't know why my face felt to soft. Like a hydrated soft. But then reading the name of the product it makes so much more sense. It is actually a cleanser that doesn't strip moisture while you cleanse. I wouldn't really depend on using just this for taking off ALL of your makeup. I wear heavy eye makeup on a day to day basis so I always try and go in with a good oil to cleanse my eyes. But this is great for face makeup like my foundation. I like wetter consistencies for my eyes and a thicker formula for my face makeup. For face makeup a thicker cleanse wont immediately drip off my face will I'm cleanse, which makes such a huge mess at the sink. It's nice that I can work it into my skin for a good minute or so before I need to rinse. Also the orange creamsicle smell to this is divine makes cleanse a better time when it will smell to good.
Marquise L.
Meadville, PA
I had to try this because at night I was always too tired to scrub my face. This was great for the face I felt that it got my foundation off great but it is not great with eye makeup. It smells amazing!! Like fruity pebbles. It is definitely moisturizing! My face just doesn’t have that clean feeling after using it.
Karen A.
I'm a sucker for a good cleanser as I occasionally break out. This cleaner is amazing because it's also a makeup remover and a cleanser in one. Sometimes a makeup wipe doesn't remove all the makeup but this jelly cleanser will remove the remains and when you add water it turns into a cleansing milk!
Denise G.
I didn't like it very much . It was hard to wash off the oily stuff just was hard to remove off my hands. The only thing that I did like was , when you finally get everything off your face feels super soft
I just don't care to use it anymore , it takes me longer to clean up afterwards .
Rhea R.
Columbus, OH
This is definitely quite bougie but it’s really fun and cool. Nice texture and looks pretty cool and it makes the skin feel nice and clean but it’s nothing really special. If you want something unique and fun it’s good for that just not anything super special for the price.
Jordan V.
The packaging on this is super cute. I have combination skin and it leaves an oily coat on your face basically, which is great if your kin is super dry but mine is not super dry so this product just wasn’t for me. It does do what it’s supposed to and has an awesome jelly texture, the smell is AMAZING! But I personally will try out the white one next time.
BRANDI P.
Brenham, TX
I have very dry, sensitive skin as well as acne. The products I usually use for acne tend to dry out my skin even more causing painful dry patches. After only one week of exchanging acne fighting cleansers with this, my face has began to heal and soften. My makeup is sitting more beautifully on the skin and looks radiant.
Zenaya F.
Ottumwa
The smell of this cleaner alone is incredible and it does a good job removing my makeup, but I only gave 3 stars because once I rinse it off it feels like there’s a layer of residue still on my face. I’m not sure if it’s supposed to do that or not but it just doesn’t feel very clean.
Kamila B.
Roswell, GA
This cleanser is more for removing makeup instead of daily face wash. It melts pretty much all makeup and makes removing it super easy leaving your face feeling super soft and clean. Works really well and smells amazing.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Does this dry out your skin?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Is this safe to use every night without causing irritation?
Michelle C.
FORT WORTH, TX
What are the ingredients?
Jasmine B.
Gonzales, LA
Does anyone use this ? Is it any good?? GLAMGLOW GALACTICCLEANSE Hydrating Jelly Balm Cleanser
Sara B.
Richland, WA
What exactly is a jelly balm cleanser? Does it really remove your hardest to remove makeup effortlessly? Thank you for your reply!! Have an awesome weekend! Stay safe in all this crazy weather the world is having!