BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry A revolutionary jelly-to-milk cleansing balm that instantly melts away face makeup and deeply cleanses, leaving skin purified and hydrated. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Inspired by the celestial glow of the stars, GALACTICLEANSE™ is a luxurious cleansing experience. A splash of water activates the transforming properties of this starry midnight jelly balm to wash away daily makeup buildup and impurities, leaving you with silky smooth, hydrated, supple skin. Discover the secrets of precious meteorites in this transformative formula. These cherished elements of the galaxy are blended for a deep cleanse, while powerful ingredients including nourishing moonflower oil and detoxifying bamboo charcoal lift away impurities and renew skin so it glows with the light of a star. Straight from space, right to your skin. Launching you to new galaxies of indulgent cleansing. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Beauty tip: Follow up GALACTICLEANSE™ with DREAMDUO™ Overnight Hydrating Treatment for plump-looking, hydrated skin when you wake up.

• What exactly is a jelly balm cleanser? Does it really remove your...1 Answers
  • I haven't tried this yet but I love Glam Glow products. What do y...1 Answers
  • Does anyone use this ? Is it any good?? GLAMGLOW GALACTICCLEANSE ...1 Answers
Lauren B.
Sanford, FL
Holy grail cleanser. I absolutely love this and use it every single day. I love the way the product is so smooth and glittery when you take it out of the bottle. You do not need very much to work it into your face, and it is great without water. I have used it both with the water to create a milky cleanser and without it to create more of an oil based cleanse to remove makeup, which obviously, rinse off afterward. I absolutely love this product and it smells great as well. It is definitely worth the money that you spend on it and you get a lot of product for the price you pay since you don’t need to use a lot of it. I use it as a makeup remover too.
Drea W.
At first when I used this it I didn't know why my face felt to soft. Like a hydrated soft. But then reading the name of the product it makes so much more sense. It is actually a cleanser that doesn't strip moisture while you cleanse. I wouldn't really depend on using just this for taking off ALL of your makeup. I wear heavy eye makeup on a day to day basis so I always try and go in with a good oil to cleanse my eyes. But this is great for face makeup like my foundation. I like wetter consistencies for my eyes and a thicker formula for my face makeup. For face makeup a thicker cleanse wont immediately drip off my face will I'm cleanse, which makes such a huge mess at the sink. It's nice that I can work it into my skin for a good minute or so before I need to rinse. Also the orange creamsicle smell to this is divine makes cleanse a better time when it will smell to good.
Lindsay F.
Aventura, FL
I am raving wild for this cleanser. It smells like Creamsicles crossed with skittles. It comes out of the tube black and once you rub it in your hand it turns into a milk that is white. It cleans my skin so well and it made my pores tiny. It also hydrated my extremely dehydrated skin without leaving a film. I did have a touch of mascara left on after washing but it didn’t matter to me. My holy grail!
Jordan V.
The packaging on this is super cute. I have combination skin and it leaves an oily coat on your face basically, which is great if your kin is super dry but mine is not super dry so this product just wasn’t for me. It does do what it’s supposed to and has an awesome jelly texture, the smell is AMAZING! But I personally will try out the white one next time.
Zenaya F.
Ottumwa
The smell of this cleaner alone is incredible and it does a good job removing my makeup, but I only gave 3 stars because once I rinse it off it feels like there’s a layer of residue still on my face. I’m not sure if it’s supposed to do that or not but it just doesn’t feel very clean.
katilyn rose M.
Bensalem
Very interesting texture. This jelly cleanser takes little to cover the face, and has a sweet scent that’s not over powering. When you rinse it off the jelly washes off cloudy white. It keeps my skin clear and I’ve been noticing less pimples on my skin!
BRANDI P.
Brenham, TX
I have very dry, sensitive skin as well as acne. The products I usually use for acne tend to dry out my skin even more causing painful dry patches. After only one week of exchanging acne fighting cleansers with this, my face has began to heal and soften. My makeup is sitting more beautifully on the skin and looks radiant.
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
Aside from the gimmick glitter in here (which I don’t mind at all) this is a quality product! I wasn’t expecting to love it as much as I do honestly. I got a sample from Sephora and ended up buying the full size. I use it as step 1 in my double cleanse routine and it removes my makeup so well! Reminds me of the Algenist genius cleanser kind of. Has that same texture and is also applied to dry skin. I’d definitely recommend this to anyone. Especially good for people with dry skin I think.
Anahit P.
This is one of the best cleansers that I have tried. It’s a fingertip of magic. After a long day of work and school this is what I use to get my makeup off and have a clean, fresh, and glowing skin.
Stephanie H.
I used this cleanser twice a week after removed all my makeup. I like it. It has small particles to do deep cleaning work. But the size of the particle is pretty fine. So i didn’t feel any coarse feeling. I also realized when you rub it on the face, the particles will getting smaller and smaller. I would recommend it.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Does this dry out your skin?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Is this safe to use every night without causing irritation?
Michelle C.
FORT WORTH, TX
What are the ingredients?
Jasmine B.
Gonzales, LA
Does anyone use this ? Is it any good?? GLAMGLOW GALACTICCLEANSE Hydrating Jelly Balm Cleanser
Sara B.
Richland, WA
What exactly is a jelly balm cleanser? Does it really remove your hardest to remove makeup effortlessly? Thank you for your reply!! Have an awesome weekend! Stay safe in all this crazy weather the world is having!