BY GLAMGLOW #34 in Face Masks

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

FLASHMUD™ is a multi-sensorial quick results brightening treatment. Powerful & Innovative multi-brightening complexes help to create the brightest, lightest & luminous perfect skin!

The TEAOXI Technology in FLASHMUD™ is White Birch Leaf. It delivers natural Betulin, Betulinic Acid & Ellagic Acid to create an improved color balanced skin tone. WhiteEnergy™ is a brilliant fusion of powerful natural actives to create intense bright & even results. Flashlucent™ is a combination of skin translucency optimizers featuring 3 levels of exfoliation to drive ingredients into the skin for luminous younger looking skin. Reflectrum™ is a blend of brightening ingredients boosted with diamond photoluminescence to increase the reflecting level of the skin and make it appear radiant & more attractive. Designed for Instant & Extended results for Men & Women of all ages, all skin types & all skin tones.

FLASHMUD™ will have you Sexy in a Flash!

How To Use:

Apply to dry face in circular motions to pre-exfoliate for improved ingredient absorption. Leave on for 20 minutes. Product will turn semi-transparent as ingredients absorb. Wash off with water. To start, use 3 days in a row. Thereafter use 2-3 times per week. Avoid eye area. Use sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using and the week after.

Water\aqua\eau, silica, kaolin, cetyl alcohol, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, butylene glycol, niacinamide, acetyl glucosamine, polymethylsilsesquioxane, pumice, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, pentylene glycol, diamond powder, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, betula alba leaf extract, lactic acid, paeonia suffruticosa (peony) root extract, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, betula pendula wood powder, salicylic acid, ilium candidum (white lily) bulb extract, glycerin, ribes nigrum (blackcurrent) seed oil, solidago virgaurea (goldenrod) extract, octyldodecyl oleate, ethylhexylglycerin, rosa canina flower extract, octyldodecanol, camellia sinensis leaf extract, allantoin, jasminum officinale (jasmine) flower extract, tocopheryl acetate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, xanthan gum, fragrance (parfum), benzyl alcohol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl benzoate, linalool, amyl cinnamal, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, limonene, geraniol, disodium edta, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, titanium dioxide (ci 77891).

Buy on Sephora
  • "I fell in love with GlamGlow a few years ago and now it is part of my everyday skincare routine! I love all of their products and they truly live up to their claims, something most products do not do. I have fairly sensitive skin & have never had a problem or bad reaction from any of their products. My skin always looks amazing after using GlamGlow. " in 203 reviews
Kayli N.
Ankeny
GLAMGLOW® Flashmud™ Brightening Treatment is a luxurious, skin changing experience. It is a little rough on the skin so I wouldn’t recommend it for people who have extremely sensitive skin, but if you’re looking for something that can resurface your skin and make it baby soft this is the mask for you! This mask is one of those where immediately after you can visibly see and feel the difference. The only reason this gets 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the scent. It’s a little overpowering and lingers and with personal preference, I don’t really enjoy it. Following use of the mask I do recommend vigorously moisturizing. As with any exfoliating treatment, moisturizing is absolutely necessary to keep your skin fresh and smooth.
Emma D.
Although this product is a bit pricey, it works wonders. I usually do not jump at face masks as I have quite sensitive skin but this mask is great! My first time using it, my face burned a little I am assuming from the scent, but I left it on to see the results. My face was brighter and looked much smoother. The overall color tone of my skin was much more even as well.  When I wear the mask I leave it on usually 15-20 minutes and then wash it off. I follow the directions and usually do the mask 3 days in a row to see the best brightening results. With this mask your skin is left glowing!
Lauren M.
Seaford, DE
The smell of this is so fresh, citrusy and inviting that when applying it to my face I immediately feel refreshed. It just smells like it’s packed with vitamin c. I usually leave masks on for a while, either because I find them so relaxing that I don’t wanna get up yet or that I’m busy doing things with the mask on, so I like that according to the directions, you’re supposed to leave it on for a little while. The exfoliating properties smell wonderful when I rinse off the mask, and my skin does feel really nice after washing it off completely, but I haven’t seen any results as of yet, hence the 4 stars.
Therese C.
Hartland
This mask claims a lot of things, but the three specific things in which it seemed the most effective were hydrating, exfoliating, and brightening. The formula is of an average consistency, and jam packed with tiny exfoliating granules. I start with a clean face, then apply a generous amount on my face and massage it in with small circular motions. This helps it exfoliate and gets all of the surface grime off. Then I leave it on for about twenty minutes or so which is pretty pleasant since it dries very lightweight, and does not harden so I can freely talk. Then I use warm water to lightly scrub again, and rinse the product off of my face.There are very fine micro particles of something shimmery in it which gives you a more immediate thought of brightening, but even after they are gone your skin will look cleaner and brighter, and more evened out in tone. I'm somebody who has to exfoliate constantly- if I don't get a good scrub at least 5 times a week my face goes nuts. This is such a good way to achieve that without overdrying which is something that most exfoliants I've used in the past did. The formula in this hydrates while it exfoliates.
Suzanne L.
Highland Mills
This is a very interesting mask IMO. I do like it overall, but i dont think i like that fact the the exfoliant is pretty rough and to apply the mask as per the instructions you rub the exfoliant against your face and then wait for the mask to dry. Maybe im rubbing to hard idk i really dont feel like i am but my skin feels very "dry like" afterwards. I gave it 4 stars because even though i dont think its something im doing wrong i cant be sure. Also despite my skin feeling irritated after, i do always have a beautiful glow that lasts, and my skin is sooooo smooth. Make sure you load up on the SPF as the ingredients make you super sensitive to sun damage.
Lexey D.
Fort Wayne
Okay, I LOVE this product. I bought the small sample size at sephora just to try it out and I'm so glad I did. I would totally buy this product again. This mask also doubles as an exfoliator which I love because I feel like it eliminates an extra step in my routine. I use this maybe 3 times a week after washing my face and let it sit for about 7-10 minutes before rinsing it off and i feel like it really does brighten and even out my skin tone! I have clear skin but have uneven skin tone and some redness and I feel like this fights off any discoloration and makes my skin bright!
bridge ☺.
Marlboro, NJ
I absolutely love this mask because of its ability to take my dull, pale winter skin and exfoliate all of the winter out of it LOL. I usually wash my face, dry it, then apply this mask with a pretty thin layer across my whole face. I let it dry for about 15-20 minutes but the mask is not done! This mask is packed with little exfoliating beads/granules that you need to reeeallly scrub in with warm water-- I like to do this in the shower because it's a tad messy. Make sure you scrub it into your skin so you get the full effect. Must try!
Gabriella D.
Naples, FL
Glam glow is always my go to. They have the most wonderful face products I first seen them on Instagram I started off with the variety little tubes which comes with every thing. Then I became so in love with all of them I started buying the bigger ones. I can’t seem to stop buying this products they are very amazing for your face. They really give you the hydration and look you want for your face when you’re not wearing makeup. This is also good when you apply it before you put on makeup because it helps when you apply the makeup. It’s just such an amazing product I highly recommend this. Especially if you’re looking for a nice glow illuminating feature on your face. In love with these products!!!
member-3ec11
This mask caught my eye and I finally broke down and bought the mega size. I have sun spots on my face I wish I could get rid of. I wanted to try this mask to help with that. I’m still in the process of the 3 day treatment with today being my last day. I have noticed a slight change in the brightness of my skin, but nothing major yet. I love the exfoliating particles in this mask. It has a light citrus scent and my face didn’t stiffen up as much with this mask as it did with the other one I tried. I’m going to keep using this...I feel like I will see more results after using for awhile. You do have to limit your time out in the sun while doing this treatment and wear sunscreen. I would like to review again after completing the last day of treatment and using more consistently to update. 😉
Mimi E.
Hermosa Beach , CA
I was actually shocked at this product. When I first put it on it went on easily, smooth, and smelled nice. It also soaked in fairly quickly. But afterwards I couldn’t believe how bright I looked!! I asked my husband if he thought my face was glowing (with no makeup on) and he said “actually, yeah!” I actually received just a small sample of this from Sephora and I’m saving it for special occasions until I can buy another, it’s that good! The only thing I don’t know yet is if it’ll break me out if I wear it daily.. I’ll update when I know!
cynthia p.
I wanna try this so bad bt Is it worth it? I don't own any product of that type of brand..
Jessica E.
Pacoima, CA
Is it worth it
Tania M.
How well does this product work?
Kallie D.
Pembroke, ON
Does this burn or tingle on the skin?
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh
Is this ok for sensitive skin?

back