GLAMGLOW® Flashmud™ Brightening Treatment

FLASHMUD™ is a multi-sensorial quick results brightening treatment. Powerful & Innovative multi-brightening complexes help to create the brightest, lightest & luminous perfect skin!

The TEAOXI Technology in FLASHMUD™ is White Birch Leaf. It delivers natural Betulin, Betulinic Acid & Ellagic Acid to create an improved color balanced skin tone. WhiteEnergy™ is a brilliant fusion of powerful natural actives to create intense bright & even results. Flashlucent™ is a combination of skin translucency optimizers featuring 3 levels of exfoliation to drive ingredients into the skin for luminous younger looking skin. Reflectrum™ is a blend of brightening ingredients boosted with diamond photoluminescence to increase the reflecting level of the skin and make it appear radiant & more attractive. Designed for Instant & Extended results for Men & Women of all ages, all skin types & all skin tones.

FLASHMUD™ will have you Sexy in a Flash!

How To Use:

Apply to dry face in circular motions to pre-exfoliate for improved ingredient absorption. Leave on for 20 minutes. Product will turn semi-transparent as ingredients absorb. Wash off with water. To start, use 3 days in a row. Thereafter use 2-3 times per week. Avoid eye area. Use sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using and the week after.

Water\aqua\eau, silica, kaolin, cetyl alcohol, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, butylene glycol, niacinamide, acetyl glucosamine, polymethylsilsesquioxane, pumice, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, pentylene glycol, diamond powder, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, betula alba leaf extract, lactic acid, paeonia suffruticosa (peony) root extract, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, betula pendula wood powder, salicylic acid, ilium candidum (white lily) bulb extract, glycerin, ribes nigrum (blackcurrent) seed oil, solidago virgaurea (goldenrod) extract, octyldodecyl oleate, ethylhexylglycerin, rosa canina flower extract, octyldodecanol, camellia sinensis leaf extract, allantoin, jasminum officinale (jasmine) flower extract, tocopheryl acetate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, xanthan gum, fragrance (parfum), benzyl alcohol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl benzoate, linalool, amyl cinnamal, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, limonene, geraniol, disodium edta, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, titanium dioxide (ci 77891).

How well does this work for brightening? How often would I need to use it to see results?
Where can u buy this ?
Does this help with dark spots?
Start your review of GLAMGLOW® Flashmud™ Brightening Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...live up to their claims, something most products do not do. I have fairly sensitive skin & have never had a problem or bad reaction from any of their products. My skin always looks amazing after using GlamGlow. ” in reviews
San Francisco, CA
GLAMGLOW® Flashmud™ Brightening Treatment uploaded by Hafsa D.
GLAMGLOW® Flashmud™ Brightening Treatment uploaded by Hafsa D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was really excited about this mask and loved the results that it gave me, but won’t be purchasing the full size. I had picked up a small sample of GLAMGLOW® Flashmud™ Brightening Treatment from Sephora pre-quarantine to test out and finally got around to trying it today. I really like the faint fruity-like scent of the mask and the consistency is also quite nice, though a little grainy (which is probably why it’s such an effective exfoliator); I also really liked that a little went a long way because that means you’ll be able to get more uses out of a product. Within a minute or 2 after applying a thin layer to my face, I noticed that my face started to get slightly tingly and began to sting a little, but left it on anyway assuming it was the product working its magic. After washing it off 20 minutes later (as instructed), I was immediately impressed! It left my face feeling extremely soft and smooth, brightened, and luminous as the product claimed it would; the results reminded me a lot of St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub. Though I loved the results, I won’t be purchasing the full-size because I noticed that my nose and cheeks had turned pink (possibly due to the exfoliating beads being too harsh), which was very concerning since my skin has never reacted in such a way with any other mask. That might just be my skin though, so if you’d like to try it, I’d recommend getting a sample and doing a test patch if you have sensitive skin!
Aurora, CO
2,405 reviews
GLAMGLOW® Flashmud™ Brightening Treatment uploaded by Adriane N.
We AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Enzyme Peel This brightening treatment took the place of my favorite MASK by GlamGlow!! You start out with Clean Skin and apply to Dry Skin to pre exfoliate and apply in circular movements- then allow to work for a minimum of 20 minutes. Literally product does absorb into the skin as some ingredients begin to work......then you rinse clean. You use every day the first 3 dats then 2 to 3 times a week after! I will be back to update my *brightening* results but so far this usurped the Original Clearing MASK as my favorite!! Yee-haw!! Hands down!! 😃
Pompano Beach, FL
Obsessed with this mask!! It smells amazing and works so well. It’s a great mask that does what it says it will do and the results stay long term. I admit I’m a sucker for Glamglow’s packaging as it looks so colorful and sleek, so it’s easy being able to reach for a mask from this brand. The price is a little more for a 1.7oz jar than most would prefer to spend, but it really is a facial in a jar, no matter which mask you get. I have every single mask from this brand and I know that when I do use one of their masks, I know I’m going to see results and results and stay. This one in particular really gives a boost to my skin and brings out that lit from within glow. Some days my skin looks dull and tired, but this one wakes it up and after I remove it, I see a noticeable difference in skin luminosity and my skin looks even. If you follow the directions on the back of the jar (use 3 days in a row than 2-3 times a week after), results will definitely show and stick around for the long term.
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I was excited to try this because I do like most of glamglows other products, but its overly priced. Yeah I guess it does the exfoliating part with the pumice in it but as for the brightening I didnt notice a lick of difference in my face. I started with the green melt balm makeup Remover, than the tonymoly peach foam cleanser than the glamglow bubble cleanser and than this and nothing so next day I washed my face with cetaphil face wash and than tried this, still nothing so for about a week I tried this every other day and nothing but it started irritating my skin from the exfoliating process I normally dont use such harsh exfoliation on my face and now I remember why. I wouldn't reco especially for sensitive and dry skin.
Hialeah, FL
Best mask to tackle discoloration on the face. You do have to be diligent and use the mask three days in a row to ensure that it works it’s magic. Apply it to dry skin in a circular motion so that the diamond dust can superficially exfoliate the skin and allowing the ingredients in the mast to penetrate deeper. It says to allow it to dry for 20 minutes but I wear it for a least an hour. The longer you wear it the more impressive the results will be. After the initial 3 day application, I recommend using it twice a week regularly. The results are impressive. A little goes a long way.
Asbury, NJ
I like this mask, but I dont really think it is a miracle worker, nor is it my favorite glam glow mask. I have noticed some results with it, and it does a nice job of exfoliating and hydrating the skin. It smells amazing too. I just have not noticed a lot of brightening, and that is the point of the mask, its literally what it is named. I have used other brightening masks that I think are more effective than this one. However, it is a nice mask and I will continue to use it, just not sure if I would repurchase this one.
I’ve gone through two tubs of this stuff and loved it when I used to use it. This product exfoliates and brightens and made my skin look great. When I used this product I didn’t have acne but I stopped using it when I developed adult acne because I didn’t want to over exfoliate my skin because I started toying Rentin A. I’m not sure if it would’ve been bad to use the combo but I didn’t want to risk it. Now that my skin is back to normal I’m going to start using this product again!
tilton new hampshire
GLAMGLOW® Flashmud™ Brightening Treatment uploaded by shelbee M.
I absolutely love this mask, and encourage those to try it! I like the fact that it can go on your face dry first, and you rub it in circular motions to exfoliate your skin. Then you leave it be and do whatever your heart desires for up to twenty minutes. It has a nice light smell, packaging is great for tossing it into a purse or any type of bag really without having to worry - in case you travel, always need to exfoliate. It’s definitely brightened my skin. I love glamglow!
It's not a horrible mask, but it's nothing special. It's definitely not worth the price and you can get a lot better, higher-quality masks for less. It exfoliated my skin nicely, but I left it on for about an hour while doing other things. It had a reaction with my skin (it says to leave on for about 20 mins) and left my skin a bit red. I would not purchase it again or recommend it. That being said, it does mostly what it's advertised to do.
Wyndmoor, PA
I was extremely excited to try GLAMGLOW® Flashmud™ Brightening Treatment after hearing so many people rave about it! That excitement only lasted for a bit, as I was extremely uncomfortable with having it on. I couldn’t even keep it on my face for 10+ seconds without feeling like it was going to burn my face off! Again, every product is different for everyone - this product was just NOT for me.

170 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE
il y a un mois
tina P. • il y a un mois
Ι am not a big fan of Clinique but this cleansing balm was amazing and lovely to apply without any annoying residue after washing it off.