BY GLAMGLOW #9 in Face Masks

Powerful and innovative multi-brightening complexes help to create the brightest, lightest, and most luminous skin possible. The TEAOXI® technology is white birch leaf that delivers natural betulin, betulinic acid, and ellagic acid to create an improved, color-balanced skintone. WhiteEnergy™ is a brilliant fusion of powerful natural actives to create intense, bright, and even results. Flashlucent™ is a combination of skin translucency optimizers featuring three levels of exfoliation to drive ingredients into the skin for a luminous, younger-looking complexion. Reflectrum™ is a blend of brightening ingredients boosted with diamond photoluminescence to increase the reflecting level of the skin and make it appear radiant and more attractive. It’s designed for instant and extended results for men and women of all ages, skin types, and skintones.

• Is it worth it5 Answers
  • Will it help with my acne and is it normal for my face to break o...4 Answers
  • I am almost out of my Glamglow Brightening mask and I am in love ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Caroline D.
Thibodaux, LA
This product is changing my life so much that I absolutely have to say something about what I am currently experiencing in a matter of three days time. I am 19 years old, my skin is very fair combination skin which was scarred substantially over the years as I suffered from cystic acne in my teens, and now I get maximum sun exposure living in Louisiana. While my acne is limited to the occasional hormonal flare up now, I am also getting fine lines on my forehead and under my eyes and my pores are enlarged. I was using Glamglow Flashmud for a while, and it seemed to temporarily clear up the superficial little red marks of more recent breakouts, and even my skin out nicely. That was a good start but I didn't use it every day and it seemed to have temporary benefits. Then I purchased Dr. Jart Dermaclear Micro Milk Peel, and decided to try a little experiment. For 3 days now, every morning I wake up, I wash my face (I use Origins Zero Oil deep pore cleanser), I immediately apply a generous amount of Flashmud, wait 10 minutes and scrub it off. Immediately following, I apply the Dermaclear micro milk peel with the exfoliating side of the pad. I use it a little vigorously in comparison to the instructions and I scrub the darkest spots on my face and problem areas as I apply. I wait three minutes instead of 1, and then I wet the pad, and scrub some more before rinsing it off. I don't immediately apply a moisturizer to my face except for immediately applying an eye serum ONLY to my eyes, I wait about 15 minutes and then I apply a very light oil free moisturizer (Origins Zero Oil) I can tell you in all honesty that in three days time, I have literally scrubbed years of sun damage, wrinkles and acne scars from my face. I wish I took a before photo, but I didn't expect it to happen so quickly. Prior to this, I have had Glycolic and AHA peels performed by an aesthetician in the past, and my results for those professional procedures was NOTHING IN COMPARISON to what these two products do combined. Please note that if you have large pores, and trapped sebum, do not be alarmed as you will see your pores get bigger (for me on day two) before they get smaller. The Dermaclear purges all the clogged keratin from your face and you will see a couple new pimples as well. It's your skin getting unclogged from years worth of dead cells, and purging. I have literally been able to WIPE away some deep blackheads in my nose which were probably there since I was 13 years old. I'm telling you, this is worth a shot. Both products are a little pricey, but nothing in comparison to what an in office peel costs, and they do MORE for your skin! :) in addition, even with vigorous daily application and scrubbing, my skin has not dried out. I am glowing in a way I have not seen since photos of me as a teenager after my acne cleared up. Please try it, it might change your life.
Therese C.
Hartland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask claims a lot of things, but the three specific things in which it seemed the most effective were hydrating, exfoliating, and brightening. The formula is of an average consistency, and jam packed with tiny exfoliating granules. I start with a clean face, then apply a generous amount on my face and massage it in with small circular motions. This helps it exfoliate and gets all of the surface grime off. Then I leave it on for about twenty minutes or so which is pretty pleasant since it dries very lightweight, and does not harden so I can freely talk. Then I use warm water to lightly scrub again, and rinse the product off of my face.There are very fine micro particles of something shimmery in it which gives you a more immediate thought of brightening, but even after they are gone your skin will look cleaner and brighter, and more evened out in tone. I'm somebody who has to exfoliate constantly- if I don't get a good scrub at least 5 times a week my face goes nuts. This is such a good way to achieve that without overdrying which is something that most exfoliants I've used in the past did. The formula in this hydrates while it exfoliates.
Laura W.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing, sort of like a candied orange scent. It really feels like it exfoliates my skin but i wouldnt want to use it more than once a week on my sensitive skin. Feels fantastic while its working and I really feel like I can tell a difference in my skin! The texture is improved and it gave me a natural glow! Would highly recommend.
Samantha S.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this mask several times and it does make my skin feel smoother and look a bit brighter the first time you use it. The subsequent uses have less results. The smell is really strong and if I don't get every single particle out of my baby hairs, I smell it constantly for hours! I got mine for $40 at Marshalls, so I'm okay with my purchase, but I definitely wouldn't pay full price for it again.
Lizzy W.
Wetumpka, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
GLAMGLOW FLASHMUD™ Brightening Treatment is the only Glamglow product I've ever tried, and it recently gave me my first allergic reaction after using it. Even so, I plan on trying it again--just maybe once a week to clear up my back instead this time. No other product has left my face anywhere near as clear or bright, and it even seemed to help fade scarring after only two uses. The directions advise using it for three consecutive days when you first buy it, but after my experience, I'd suggest paying close attention to how it affects you (after using it the first night, I didn't think much of my eyes looking puffy, but after the second night, they became swollen, and my face was red and itchy). I highly recommend this product, and hopefully it won't affect you the same way it affected me!
Cheley N.
Charlottesvle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Glam glow brightening treatment goes on smooth, and feels luxurious. It makes my skin feel extra soft and appear brighter. I gave it four stars because I don’t believe it could do much in the long term, I felt like after I washed my face I looked the same as I did before applying. Still a good product. Perhaps if I used it longer I could’ve seen a difference.
Kristen D.
Haverhill
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw so many great reviews for this mask. I wanted to love it. But I couldn’t. I opened it up, wrinkled my nose slightly at the unpleasant smell coming from the jar and slathered it on. Right away my skin started tingling and not in an altogether pleasant way. When I took it off, my skin was irritated and red. I do have pretty sensitive skin so that’s not that uncommon with the first time I use a product. But a few days later I had pimples everywhere. And I don’t get pimples. Like maybe 6 a year so to have 6 at a time was super distressing to me. Still, I thought maybe it was a freak thing and a few weeks later tried again. Same thing. Red, irritated skin followed by pimples. No thanks. I’ll stick with my Ole Henriksen products.
David M.
El Paso
Beauty Junkie Expert
Once again, all Glam good masks have really amazing benefits and quality for my skin. I have cominamtion skin and this one I pasryicular leaves my face hydrated. I do revoke d not running to hard or leaving it on too long as it will make you skin look super red! But once the Red wears off, it’s awesome!
gabrielle ∞ t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
HOLY GRAIL MASK!!!! Oh my gosh I can't even describe how much I love this mask. The smell is amazing (orangey and bright). I love the feel of the mask as I apply it, there are little granules in there that lightly buff the skin. Once I am ready to rinse off I get my fingers wet and massage in circular motions. Afterwards, my skin felt super refreshed and as smooth as a baby's bottom!

I bought the .5oz jar from Sephora for $22 but I am planning to re-purchase and the larger size once I use up this one… It's just that good! Also if you apply with synthetic foundation brush you can help get rid of product waste!
Meggie H.
When I was younger I broke all the skincare rules when I came to the sun. It was only until I turned 24 when I really started to get obsessive about wearing the proper sunscreen and hats to protect the delicate skin on my face. By that time it was too late. The spots were there. Using this product definitely helped with lightening the spots. You have to be consistent while using this product to see results but with time you will notice dark spots fade and the best part is ... they stay away for good! Just do not skimp on the sunscreen! Your 30-something-year-old self will thank you!
cynthia p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanna try this so bad bt Is it worth it? I don't own any product of that type of brand..
Tania M.
How well does this product work?
Jessica E.
Pacoima, CA
Is it worth it
Kallie D.
Pembroke, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this burn or tingle on the skin?
izzy m.
georgia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will it help with my acne and is it normal for my face to break out on the 3rd day?