BY GLAMGLOW

FLASHMUD™ is a multi-sensorial quick results brightening treatment. Powerful & Innovative multi-brightening complexes help to create the brightest, lightest & luminous perfect skin!

The TEAOXI Technology in FLASHMUD™ is White Birch Leaf. It delivers natural Betulin, Betulinic Acid & Ellagic Acid to create an improved color balanced skin tone. WhiteEnergy™ is a brilliant fusion of powerful natural actives to create intense bright & even results. Flashlucent™ is a combination of skin translucency optimizers featuring 3 levels of exfoliation to drive ingredients into the skin for luminous younger looking skin. Reflectrum™ is a blend of brightening ingredients boosted with diamond photoluminescence to increase the reflecting level of the skin and make it appear radiant & more attractive. Designed for Instant & Extended results for Men & Women of all ages, all skin types & all skin tones.

FLASHMUD™ will have you Sexy in a Flash!

How To Use:

Apply to dry face in circular motions to pre-exfoliate for improved ingredient absorption. Leave on for 20 minutes. Product will turn semi-transparent as ingredients absorb. Wash off with water. To start, use 3 days in a row. Thereafter use 2-3 times per week. Avoid eye area. Use sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using and the week after.

Water\aqua\eau, silica, kaolin, cetyl alcohol, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, butylene glycol, niacinamide, acetyl glucosamine, polymethylsilsesquioxane, pumice, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, pentylene glycol, diamond powder, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, betula alba leaf extract, lactic acid, paeonia suffruticosa (peony) root extract, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, betula pendula wood powder, salicylic acid, ilium candidum (white lily) bulb extract, glycerin, ribes nigrum (blackcurrent) seed oil, solidago virgaurea (goldenrod) extract, octyldodecyl oleate, ethylhexylglycerin, rosa canina flower extract, octyldodecanol, camellia sinensis leaf extract, allantoin, jasminum officinale (jasmine) flower extract, tocopheryl acetate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, xanthan gum, fragrance (parfum), benzyl alcohol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl benzoate, linalool, amyl cinnamal, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, limonene, geraniol, disodium edta, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, titanium dioxide (ci 77891).

GLAMGLOW® Flashmud™ Brightening Treatment
  • "I fell in love with GlamGlow a few years ago and now it is part of my everyday skincare routine! I love all of their products and they truly live up to their claims, something most products do not do. I have fairly sensitive skin & have never had a problem or bad reaction from any of their products. My skin always looks amazing after using GlamGlow. " in 203 reviews
Kayli N.
Ames, IA
GLAMGLOW® Flashmud™ Brightening Treatment is a luxurious, skin changing experience. It is a little rough on the skin so I wouldn’t recommend it for people who have extremely sensitive skin, but if you’re looking for something that can resurface your skin and make it baby soft this is the mask for you! This mask is one of those where immediately after you can visibly see and feel the difference. The only reason this gets 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the scent. It’s a little overpowering and lingers and with personal preference, I don’t really enjoy it. Following use of the mask I do recommend vigorously moisturizing. As with any exfoliating treatment, moisturizing is absolutely necessary to keep your skin fresh and smooth.
Emma D.
Although this product is a bit pricey, it works wonders. I usually do not jump at face masks as I have quite sensitive skin but this mask is great! My first time using it, my face burned a little I am assuming from the scent, but I left it on to see the results. My face was brighter and looked much smoother. The overall color tone of my skin was much more even as well.  When I wear the mask I leave it on usually 15-20 minutes and then wash it off. I follow the directions and usually do the mask 3 days in a row to see the best brightening results. With this mask your skin is left glowing!
Lexey D.
Fort Wayne
Okay, I LOVE this product. I bought the small sample size at sephora just to try it out and I'm so glad I did. I would totally buy this product again. This mask also doubles as an exfoliator which I love because I feel like it eliminates an extra step in my routine. I use this maybe 3 times a week after washing my face and let it sit for about 7-10 minutes before rinsing it off and i feel like it really does brighten and even out my skin tone! I have clear skin but have uneven skin tone and some redness and I feel like this fights off any discoloration and makes my skin bright!
bridge ☺.
Marlboro, NJ
I absolutely love this mask because of its ability to take my dull, pale winter skin and exfoliate all of the winter out of it LOL. I usually wash my face, dry it, then apply this mask with a pretty thin layer across my whole face. I let it dry for about 15-20 minutes but the mask is not done! This mask is packed with little exfoliating beads/granules that you need to reeeallly scrub in with warm water-- I like to do this in the shower because it's a tad messy. Make sure you scrub it into your skin so you get the full effect. Must try!
Gabriella D.
Naples, FL
Glam glow is always my go to. They have the most wonderful face products I first seen them on Instagram I started off with the variety little tubes which comes with every thing. Then I became so in love with all of them I started buying the bigger ones. I can’t seem to stop buying this products they are very amazing for your face. They really give you the hydration and look you want for your face when you’re not wearing makeup. This is also good when you apply it before you put on makeup because it helps when you apply the makeup. It’s just such an amazing product I highly recommend this. Especially if you’re looking for a nice glow illuminating feature on your face. In love with these products!!!
member-3ec11
This mask caught my eye and I finally broke down and bought the mega size. I have sun spots on my face I wish I could get rid of. I wanted to try this mask to help with that. I’m still in the process of the 3 day treatment with today being my last day. I have noticed a slight change in the brightness of my skin, but nothing major yet. I love the exfoliating particles in this mask. It has a light citrus scent and my face didn’t stiffen up as much with this mask as it did with the other one I tried. I’m going to keep using this...I feel like I will see more results after using for awhile. You do have to limit your time out in the sun while doing this treatment and wear sunscreen. I would like to review again after completing the last day of treatment and using more consistently to update. 😉
Mimi E.
Hermosa Beach , CA
I was actually shocked at this product. When I first put it on it went on easily, smooth, and smelled nice. It also soaked in fairly quickly. But afterwards I couldn’t believe how bright I looked!! I asked my husband if he thought my face was glowing (with no makeup on) and he said “actually, yeah!” I actually received just a small sample of this from Sephora and I’m saving it for special occasions until I can buy another, it’s that good! The only thing I don’t know yet is if it’ll break me out if I wear it daily.. I’ll update when I know!
Annie M.
Akron, OH
As I’ve said before I’m a huge facemask person glam glow has amazing masks they are just so dang expensive, granted it’s nice they have many sizes… I have dull skin and scars easily from acne this facemask definitely brighten my skin it’s just important to keep with it and do it 2-3 times a week to start seeing results also it smells fantastic! You can always buy the mini if you’re nervous about it too
Karla H.
My sister bought this from Sephora and I have to admit I really liked how it faded my dark spots a lot more than any other product I’ve tried in years. It didn’t give me a reaction since I have super sensitive skin. It had a nice scent to it, not like chemical or anything. I was definitely hooked and ask her to let me have some every chance I get. I wish it was cheaper though or at least that they would have a good sale on it. My bday is next month if anyone is feeling generous lol
Jessica N.
Danville
I have NEVER found a treatment quite like this one. It’s dense ( a little goes a looooonggg way) it smells amazingggg, and... IT. WORKS!!! Per the directions, for the first 3 days after purchase I used it every night after cleansing. After those 3 days I noticed an increased difference in the overall smoothness and radiance of my skin. I’ve been using it 2-3x weekly since then, and let me tell you.... no more discoloration and definitely smoother skin than a little baby’s butt!
cynthia p.
I wanna try this so bad bt Is it worth it? I don't own any product of that type of brand..
Jessica E.
Pacoima, CA
Is it worth it
Tania M.
How well does this product work?
Kallie D.
Pembroke, ON
Does this burn or tingle on the skin?
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh
Is this ok for sensitive skin?

Sephora