BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
This overnight treatment is Insain. I love love love it. Its smells like a orange dream cream sickle and has little shimmers of glitters inside both of the sides of the peoduct. When you open it up it has two sides, step 1 the white side which is shimmery and silky smooth, you put it on your face wait 30 seconds, but I wait longer till it dries, then you use step 2 which is the grey side that also has the little beautiful shimmers inside it. Both the sides feel amazing and smell the same. So u put step 2 on top of dried step 1 and go to sleep, n wake up. omg your face will be so soft, smooth, bright, and glowing. On top of it all, your makeup ready no primer needed. I highly recommend this product to any n everyone who loves a good moisturizer and face glow and primer for the next day. amazing product GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment I love glam glow products
Daisy m.
Wilson,N.Y
I would love to try out this product some day. It looks amazing. And so nice to use. I love it it looks so pretty. Yasss
Megan B.
Does this deserve one star? Not really? I mean it does moisturize somewhat. This is an over priced product. It's gimmicky. It doesn't work. I used it for almost 2 months straight and let me tell you something it did not work. No difference in my skin. I have a good skin care routine, I have issues with my skin and it did nothing. For what I paid I checked! Your better off buying a sleeping mask from Sephora for less. Not one wrinkle was smoothed. Not worth nearly $60. I used this thing until it was gone. I got in with a Q-tip to get it all out. Overpriced. Get same if not better results from an overnight moisturing mask.
Jess👑 T.
En9 2je
oh my goodness, where do I start..
I’m so obsessed with this product at the moment.
This product leaves my skin looking so smooth and radiant. You can really tell the difference after even one use. It has a blurring effect almost like a primer but it has a really lovely subtle radiance on the skin.
The smell of this product is gorgeous, all I can compare it to is terrys chocolate orange.
Would definitely recommend!
Love this ! Felt so nice on my skin 💫 it met my expectations, a lot of other girls loved this. It's gentle on the skin and it had the nicest packaging ever. It's a nice amount that you get aswell!
Nikki K.
Somerset, KY
This is such an amazing product! The first step literally feels like your skin is drinking water and the second step literally feels like its locking in that moisture. It's not uncomfortable at all to sleep in and you wake up in the morning after just one use with the best skin of your life! I highly highly highly recommend! I also have very oily skin and this product worked flawlessly!
Kristen B.
Columbus, OH
GLAMGLOW® Glowstarter™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer is one of my favorites to put on the price point is a little more high end. It is really worth it & has beautiful bright and unique shaped boxes. This is something I would get again I love trying all of their products thus far!
Brittney K.
Nepean, ON
Leaves my skin looking healthy and plump! GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment
Niki E.
Richmond Hill, ON
This product lives up to its name. When I first tried it I was really impressed and thought to myself, it must have loads of beneficial ingredients but then I took a look at the ingredient list and was surprised to find the second ingredient listed as dimethicone. A large part of hydration using topical treatments is using ingredients to promote hydration from within the layers of dermis. A large part of what dimethicone does is create a layer on the dermis, trapping moisture underneath preventing transepidermal water loss, so you get instant results but long-term there aren't many benefits for your skin.
danielle m.
Marion Center
Felt refreshed and ready for the day when I woke up! Made my skin nice and smooth and left a slight glow. Absolutley loved! GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO Overnight Transforming Treatment
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?