BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Abby T.
Brookville, PA
Glamglow is just an amazing brand to begin with. But this product in particular is one of my all time favorites. It works so well on your skin overnight. I woke up and my skin looked refreshed, glowing and clear.
Sarah M.
Philippi , WV
This is such a wonderful product by glam glow. This is very nice on the skin it leaves your skin feeling refreshed and revitalized, while being super moisturize. Glamglow has great products for their price
Amanda S.
Las Vegas
Definitely worth the money! Love the smell and how light it is but leaves my skin feeling so soft and by the morning I can feel it’s absorbed all the moisturizer.
Amanda W.
Bryant
Loved it had my lips hydrated moisturized not to mention soft and rejuvenated it is a good value but is a bit pricey but is worth it it met all the expectations I was looking for it was very gentle not at all harsh like some I used were and I would highly recommend this overnight duo if you are looking for healthier feeling and looking lips
Rachel S.
This is a great night cream and I do feel like it’s worth the money spent. The package is deceiving because there really doesn’t seem to be a lot of product, especially since you use both each time. It does the job and makes my skin feel moisturized and supple.
Michelle L.
This overnight duo is probably my absolute favorite skincare product I own. It's a 2 step night cream but it is so easy to use and it smells like orange creamsicles! Step 1 absorbs within 30 seconds and I apply it all over my face and neck. Once step 1 is dry you massage in a small amount of step 2 (the gray color) and then your ready for bed. This might cream literally works miracles over night, the next day my skin feels like velvet and looks fresh and plump. It also is perfect for makeup ready skin in the morning. I truly can't say enough how much I love this cream.
Katie H.
This stuff is amazing! I put this on last at night and it feels so great and soothing.
Jenna D.
Tampa, FL
I’ve repurchased this probably 3 times now. The combo is just perfect together. It is a deep moisture without feeling sticky or mask-like. It is definitely thick which is why it’s for night use. But I wake up with the SOFTEST skin.
Janay B.
Now I’ll have to come back and update with the results in the morning, but omg I just used this for the first time tonight and I can tell I love it already. Immediately, I felt the products melt into my skin, making my super dry skin soft and supple. I’m so amazed right now. Hopefully these products will get me through winter when my dry skin manages to get even drier.
Betty G.
Anaheim , CA
I really like this mostly because it’s hydrates my face really well and the next morning it helps my make up stay longer
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.