BY GLAMGLOW #20 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kate S.
North Bergen, NJ
This is probably my most favorite glam glow product. I love how it feels on the skin and I see a difference
Destini G.
Exeter
I love everything about GLAMGLOW especially their DREAMDUO Treatment. It works amazing and is a must have!!
Selena M.
Cedar park, TX
First and foremost, the smell! Holy dreamsicle!! I'm obsessed! I love the way this leaves my skin feeling!!
Rachel 🐻.
Yonkers
Love it!! My skin feels so soft, my skin is glowing all day long is incredible how much my skin have change
Maria P.
Love this stuff it made my skin feel new again and revived would highly recommend it to friends and family
Krystle S.
Arlington , TX
I can't believe how good my skin looked after using this. I was radiant and glowing. I highly recommend it.
Hanen S.
Miami
 This product from glam glow is absolutely amazing it makes your skin so soft and gives such a glowing look.
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Todas las mascarillas glamglow son espectaculares y está de noche es maravillosa te deja la cara radiante
Franciele L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
THIS PRODUCT IS EVERYTHING!!!  100 percent recommend. I bought it was Sephora and will continue to buy it.
Angel A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Amazing product. It made my skin feel brand new and smooth. Would definitely repurchase and recommend.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.