BY GLAMGLOW #43 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
cali v.
Just the name of this product alone excites me!! GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO. HECK, who doesn't want a Dreamy GlamGlow.
Gloriann C.
I used this overnight and woke up with a clean clear glowing complexion. I have to say I really was impressed
Lisa S.
South point
This a amazing product it goes on nicely and is easy to remove leaves skin feeling like silkLittle priceyyes
Danean C.
Love this GLAMGLOW product! I was given this as a gift and I will not go without it! I will always use this!
whitney g.
paragould, AR
Glam glow is crazy! Once it dries you see alllll your pores. When you rinse it makes your face seem so soft.
Hanen S.
Miami
 This product from glam glow is absolutely amazing it makes your skin so soft and gives such a glowing look.
Oscar G.
Fontana
It makes my face feel so smooth. It just keeps it vibrant and so alive. Will def be buying again. Thanks 🙏🏾
Rachel 🐻.
Yonkers
Love it!! My skin feels so soft, my skin is glowing all day long is incredible how much my skin have change
The Unfiltered Momma M.
Your skin will feel transformed after using this product! It leaves it feeling so fresh. No more blemishes
LaToya J.
Homestead, FL
It did the job, but I didn't see anything extraordinary, However it might work better on another skin type
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque, NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.