BY GLAMGLOW #43 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kourtnee B.
greenbrier
Love this product, makes your face feel incredible and it met all my expectations! I will definitely use again
Michole C.
Bishop, CA
I love Glam glow. Makes my face so soft, smells amazing. I seriously can't say enough great things about them.
Taylor L.
Ruskin
it was so soothing and felt great on my skin . i did not break out at all . it was very moisturizing and glowy
Karen H.
MAGNOLIA
My skin was super soft in the morning but I did not like the smell of the product. I purchased it at Sephors.
Gloriann C.
I used this overnight and woke up with a clean clear glowing complexion. I have to say I really was impressed
Vanessa P.
Staten Island, NY
I love the glam glow brand! Every mask that they produce always gives your skin an immediate transformation!!
whitney g.
paragould, AR
Glam glow is crazy! Once it dries you see alllll your pores. When you rinse it makes your face seem so soft.
Hailey M.
Parkland, FL
Made my face swollen and broke me out, wlrst product I ever used. Wouldn’t want this happening to anyone else
Tricia F.
Janesville , WI
Awesome product! Made my skin so clean, soft , makeup applied great after use. Pores much smaller. Very happy
Dawn B.
Oxford
Skin felt nice and mostuized after using one time. Love the packaging just wish I received more at that price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque, NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.