BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

alexandra r.
Millville, NJ
Love this product so much. It works incredibly. Cleans and sucks everything out of my pore leaving me looking refreshed
Rosa V.
Made my skin feel amazing afterwards! Skin was glowing and honestly it was probably one of the better masks I’ve done.
Hannah B.
Fairfield
It’s super effective & smells great when you put it on. After a good night rest, your skin feels soft & glowey even.
Jenn H.
Encinitas
I loved this product. My skin felt moisturized and dewy after. It soothes my sensitive skin. Would buy and recommend.
Tiana D.
Brooklyn, NY
Helps keep skin glowing and hydrated it helps keep face clean over night it make skin feel smoother and cleaner
Liliana C.
Tarboro
I love this product my favorite one I always go back when I need more my favorite product love the it leaves my skin
Heidi A.
easy to put on and easy to clean off make sure skin feel really really smooth and clean and sparkly when you’re done
Ashley G.
Columbiana, AL
This product is amazing! I love the way it makes my skin feel after using it! I will definitely be repurchasing this!
Holley S.
Middletown, OH
I tried this as a sample in ipsy! I really liked the product. The lotion is super thick and smells like a dreamsicle.
Audriana C.
Belton
I try to use this every night before I got to bed so when I wake up in the morning. I have soft glowing radiant skin.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora