BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Skyelie F.
Centerville, UT
One of the best products I've used. Works really well! Makes skin bright, tight, and smooth. Would recommend this to anyone!!
Amanda F.
Flandreau
One of the best treatments. It made my skin feel very soft. It's a good price, a little expensive but it's totally worth it
Nicolette M.
Carson City, NV
You can see the oil it pulls out f your skin!!! Make sure to moisturize after tho. It can be drying depending on your skin.
Caroline R.
While this didn't cause any irritation to my sensitive combination skin, I really did not notice any difference upon waking
Naja J.
San Diego, CA
Amazing I loved it! It made my skin feel soooooooo super amazing. It was my first time buying but I'd definitely buy again!
Kim N.
I love this mask it is perfect for sensitive, acne prone skin. Use as a mask or spot treatment overnight for glowing skin!
Danett M.
Chicago
Great product!!! Living my skin awesome, the packaging and shipping was great! It was my first time using it and I love it!
sibelle A.
This product was good but not amazing for my skin since i used a couple times and i didn't notice any difference on my skin
Chelsea D.
San Marcos
I love this two-step moisturizer. The white/clear side is really thin & smooth & spreads great. A little goes a long way.
Gabrielle m.
Jefferson Hls, PA
This product not only smells amazing but also works! It’s the perfect solution for a great night time skin care routine.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora