BY GLAMGLOW #43 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kira M.
I liked the texture of the product however it too a long time to dry and left my skin feeling tight and dry afterwards.
Sheila R.
New York
Super amazing this product! You will love it 😍 it's really good how your skin change and be more fresh!  You have to tried!!!!
Prisielena M.
Best mask out there!! It leaves your skin smelling great.. I totally recommend this one to people who are looking for a mask!
Nicolette M.
Carson City, NV
You can see the oil it pulls out f your skin!!! Make sure to moisturize after tho. It can be drying depending on your skin.
Amanda F.
Flandreau
One of the best treatments. It made my skin feel very soft. It's a good price, a little expensive but it's totally worth it
Naja J.
San Diego, CA
Amazing I loved it! It made my skin feel soooooooo super amazing. It was my first time buying but I'd definitely buy again!
Kim N.
I love this mask it is perfect for sensitive, acne prone skin. Use as a mask or spot treatment overnight for glowing skin!
Caroline R.
While this didn't cause any irritation to my sensitive combination skin, I really did not notice any difference upon waking
Danett M.
Chicago
Great product!!! Living my skin awesome, the packaging and shipping was great! It was my first time using it and I love it!
sibelle A.
This product was good but not amazing for my skin since i used a couple times and i didn't notice any difference on my skin
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque, NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.