BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Darline D.
Escondido, CA
Awesome for spot treatment or for a
Nice clean detoxifying all over mask. Love how hydrating and clean the after feeling it leaves
Cindy T.
hilliard
 Stuff works amazing ,  skin felt alive and rejoiced after. Would recommend this to a stranger or a friend.  I bought it at JCPenney's
Mackenzie R.
Fort smith , AR
LOVE THIS!!! I have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother it at all! Love how simple it is and love how easy the online ordering is!
Jazzi T.
Boston, MA
Glam glow is expensive but effective. It is easy on sensitive skin and works to create a glowing dewy skin when you wake up.
c. r.
Fort Worth
Omg this mask gives me life. I love this product so so much! It leave my skin feeling so soft and smooth. Worth the money forsure!
Meaghan N.
Product did not work like I expected it to. Product was thicker than I liked. Product dried my face out. Product is pretty pricey.
Haley C.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! My face has never felt smoother and looked better. It is worth the price, if your worried try the mini sizes.
Raphael C.
Atlanta
This product was amazing. I loved the it my Ade my face feel soft an tight at the same time. This product was gentle but effective.
cristina r.
Mission, TX
Not a big fan of the scent, but i love the end result of the product and always use it before hoing to bed. I will continue to use
Jay P.
Riverside , CA
Love this! Leaves my skin baby soft. It's a bit pricey, but totally worth it. I'm on my second container. Can't have enough of it.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora