BY GLAMGLOW #43 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Raphael C.
Atlanta
This product was amazing. I loved the it my Ade my face feel soft an tight at the same time. This product was gentle but effective.
Darline D.
Escondido, CA
Awesome for spot treatment or for a
Nice clean detoxifying all over mask. Love how hydrating and clean the after feeling it leaves
Amanda L.
Super awesome product if you haven't tried it. You should works very good softens your skin and gives it a nice looking glow to it!
jesa J.
Definitely ruduced puffiness and redness. Woke up still feeling like my skin was hydrated! It's a perfect pair with the eye cream.
Meaghan N.
Product did not work like I expected it to. Product was thicker than I liked. Product dried my face out. Product is pretty pricey.
cristina r.
Mission, TX
Not a big fan of the scent, but i love the end result of the product and always use it before hoing to bed. I will continue to use
c. r.
Fort Worth
Omg this mask gives me life. I love this product so so much! It leave my skin feeling so soft and smooth. Worth the money forsure!
Cindy T.
hilliard
 Stuff works amazing ,  skin felt alive and rejoiced after. Would recommend this to a stranger or a friend.  I bought it at JCPenney's
Haley C.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! My face has never felt smoother and looked better. It is worth the price, if your worried try the mini sizes.
Mackenzie R.
fort smith
LOVE THIS!!! I have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother it at all! Love how simple it is and love how easy the online ordering is!
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque, NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.