BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Kelsey C.
Great smell. The product works as well as described on the product details. Directions are easy to follow. Love many items from this brand.
🌙⭐🌵🌞🌻💍🌿 l.
Charlotte
This is product is amazing, i cannot live without this mask, just wish i can afford it, price is definitely fair, you get what you pay for.
Sophie M.
Draper, UT
This smells amazing! I love the packaging and my face feels amazing when I use it. It’s very light and great for before makeup and day use.
Rebecca M.
Saginaw
This was great product that made my skin feel fantastic. It really helped to open up my pores and help my face to feel really clean.
Dayna C.
Prospect, CT
Great product, made my skin visibly softer. I would recommend it to anyone. It definitely met my expectations and more. Worth the price.
Dee G.
Awesome for a great night of sleep! Great way to hydrate and rejuvenate after a long day of work!#Facemask #Glamglow #effective #glowmore
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
I have been LOVING this product. The downside is that it's a bit pricey. But you can get a lot of use out of the little tub it comes in!
Megan S.
Tampa , FL
Great quality and worth the higher price! It did exactly what it claimed to do. I love the packaging and that it has an application tool.
Paige C.
Lincoln, AL
I woke up feeling like a new person! I have an intense forehead wrinkle that this mask works magic on! The hydration pulls it right out!
Becca 🦄.
Ridgely, MD
Very hydrating. Refreshing and didn't feel too heavy on my skin. I got a sample in a monthly box so I don't know if it's worth the price.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora