BY GLAMGLOW #43 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sophie M.
Draper, UT
This smells amazing! I love the packaging and my face feels amazing when I use it. It’s very light and great for before makeup and day use.
Kelsey C.
Great smell. The product works as well as described on the product details. Directions are easy to follow. Love many items from this brand.
Laura A.
Winter Park , FL
I'm not saying it's a bad product or brand, just not for me. It dried my skin so much! Maybe I'll try a different one from the same brand.
Gladys U.
Stockton , CA
Leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft after I use it, I usually don't use it all over my face just in my trouble areas like my T zone.
🌙⭐🌵🌞🌻💍🌿 l.
Charlotte
This is product is amazing, i cannot live without this mask, just wish i can afford it, price is definitely fair, you get what you pay for.
Rebecca M.
Saginaw
This was great product that made my skin feel fantastic. It really helped to open up my pores and help my face to feel really clean.
Megan S.
Tampa, FL
Great quality and worth the higher price! It did exactly what it claimed to do. I love the packaging and that it has an application tool.
︎︎Marie🦄 G.
This is like a drink of H2O for your skin. I have dry skin and when I use This my makeup applies beautifully the next day. I'm obsessed!
Dayna C.
Prospect, CT
Great product, made my skin visibly softer. I would recommend it to anyone. It definitely met my expectations and more. Worth the price.
Becca 🦄.
Ridgely, MD
Very hydrating. Refreshing and didn't feel too heavy on my skin. I got a sample in a monthly box so I don't know if it's worth the price.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque, NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.