BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Marisela G.
Works so good! I definitely would keep using this product ! It did meet my expectations, I will suggest that everyone give it a try! Packaging was super cute, I bought this product sephora In the mall! I do recommended this product to anyone and everyone!
Alejandra P.
Miami
I love using this product after I’ve washed my face I feel like it really hydrated my skin and makes it so soft it’s also really gentle on the skin I’ve gotten everyone hooked on it including my mom and grandmas
Lyvette T.
Rialto, CA
i absolutely love this face mask! it is amazing and my skin is always plump after using it! i bought it online on sephora because of the amazing reviews and let me just say, it is a truly amazing mask! i am definitely repurchasing it after i run out.
Tessa P.
El Paso
I bought this with a bit of high expectations and was disappointed. I tried this duo out for one week (it smells like an orange creamsicle so, i didn’t mind!) and while my skin was hydrated, this duo made my skin break out and i had to give it up.
Marissa T.
Mission , TX
Skin becomes an overnight sensation every night. A true dream team.  Will give you plump, hydrated skin in two sexy steps. Wake up to soft, smooth sexy skin. Plumping isn’t just for lips, it also for your face! I recommend for EVERYONE to go out and buy it right now!!!
Destiny g.
I feel like this product really helps with oily skinned people and with blackheads because it feel really good after you take off the mask, your face well feel super cleaned and like of it just took all of your oil from your face completely off.
Bri W.
Baltimore, MD
Definitely a good night time moisturizer, but DEFINITELY not worth the price. Super expensive for a product that is just okay. Wouldn’t buy again, but will use all the product that i have already. Disappointed because i love glam glow normally.
Carla C.
Valley Vlg, CA
Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and plump the next day. Feels like my skin is quenched and will now accept makeup much better now that the skin is prepped and extremely hydrated. It is a bit pricey but the quality over looks that aspect
Maggie J.
Ferndale, MI
I love this product! I have sensitive skin, and I didn’t have any issues with this. It smells amazing, just like the rest of the glam glow moisturizers. My skin looked noticeably supple after the first few night. My only issue is that I ran out of one of the creams before the other.
Mel S.
Bolton, MA
Been using this for about three months now...my skin has never been so plump and supple!!  I love it and I'll keep using it....but I always wait until there is a sale before I buy...the price is a bit steep for about 1 month's worth.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora