BY GLAMGLOW #24 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Meghan R.
Spring Hill, KS
Let me just start by saying the smell of this product is incredible. I fall asleep every single night in orange Creamsicle dreamland. It’s amazing. Besides the smell, the product itself is amazing. I have dry skin paired with PCOS hormonal oil and acne, and this product nourishes my dry skin while also not making me break out. It is a godsend.
Nadiya I.
Bronx, NY
This product made my skin feel amazing in the morning! My skin felt moisturizing and radiant. Okay first off, its a quick 2 step process and the directions are very clear! I use this every night after the super mud clearing treatment. The dream duo smells amazing which is a plus for me.
Zoe P.
Orlando
This is hands down my FAVORITE mask from Glam Glow! I have very sensitive, oily & acne prone skin and this mask works amazingly with my skin! Doesn't irritate my skin, helps to control my oil & any current acne if I have it while also preventing future breakouts! Can't recommend this enough!
Torie A.
Minneapolis, MN
I am obsessed with this product! As someone who never goes without makeup, after a week of using this product every night I have the confidence to go makeup free! I would recommend this product to every one!
Summer B.
Greenbelt, MD
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT GLAMGLOW!!! This company always hits it out of the park, from their fancy eye-catching packaging to the well-made product inside, it's amazing! I tried this from Sephora, these items are a bit pricey, but I think they make the product worthy of the high price point, and I have tried MANY different skin care products!
Ally S.
I just got this the other day for my birthday, I have not tried the mud yet but I am loving the moisturizer by glam glow so far! I have been looking for a moisturizer for awhile now especially one that does not cause breakouts. So far this one is doing a wonderful job. It smells INCREDIBLE and has a tinted version as well. It's not super thick or super liquidy and give you a beautiful dewy natural look. Very French 💗💗💗
Neisha L.
Using GlamGlow is always a luxurious experience and this is no exception. Two stunning serums that feel like heaven and leave me with skin babies would be jealous of the next morning 😍
Heather M.
Helena, AL
This is a dual product. Inside the jar you will find two separate creams. The first step is a clear gel like cream that is cooling. It applies easily and a little goes a very long way. The second step is an opaque grey cream. It locks in the moisture. The creams smell like orange creamsicles. I highly recommend this product!
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
This is a super great over night mask. I love the way it makes my face glow and soft. It's kinda pricey but I think it's way way worth it. I bought it at ULTA I believe it's been awhile. It works so amazing. Only improvement would be the price. I would defiantly recommend to others.
Erin T.
Pittsfield
This duo primed my face overnight; my sensitive skin was makeup-ready in the morning. It is a gentle product, although I don't know if I would splurge for the whole system. The sample I received has gone a long way and if I become a daily makeup wearer, this will be in my arsenal!
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.