BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Kate G.
Northridge
I definitely notice a difference in my skin when I use this consistently. I notice that my poor begin to look smaller/cleaner and I have less redness
Jelani A.
Landover
One of my favorite brands and when they came out with this product, I just had to have it. This product is now part of my night time skin routines
Alejandra C.
Princeton
Made my skin feel great! it gave me such a fresh feeling, I could automatically tell it worked for me. I would love to try more of their products.
m e.
Smells like starburst. I like the double step. It’s kind of thick and sticky though. But maybe that’s why my skin is so hydrated in the morning :)
Tabitha M.
Lake Stevens
This product is a must have night time moisturizer good for all skin types it smells like a pink starburst and you wake up with plump glowing skin
Hello C.
I have very dry sensitive skin so I have to be careful what I use. This product did not break me out and made my skin look so pretty the next day❤️
Jadxia L.
Shaw Afb, SC
love this!! super moisturizing and doesn't feel sticky or thick!  I got it in my tipsy box and definitely want to buy it!  love it!
Evelyn V.
Lovvvvveeee this so much literally. It has lasted me a while I bought this back in Jan and it works wonders. I wake up feeling myself all the time
Nicole B.
Fort Sill, OK
My skin is amazing the next day! Soft and supple holds makeup well after treatment ! Takes away impurities and dead skin! Not leaving my skin oily
Karlie B.
Lubbock, TX
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! When I woke up my skin felt amazing!!! This is a must have for every girls skin care routine for BRIGHT and FRESH looking skin!
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora