BY GLAMGLOW #14 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Sierra D.
Los Angeles, CA
Love that leaves your skin firm but dewy. The reason I have it four stars is because it has a strong sweet fragrance. I'm not a fan of fragrance.
June C.
Well it is for a certain skin type I defiantly recommend it for someone who wants to try something new...you should buy it and see the results!!!
Kate R.
Not bad but I don't notice a difference in the morning. Plus it smells like bubblegum. Really really sweet, I'm not the biggest fan of the scent
Paige J.
Missouri city , TX
This product is so amazing you get your anti aging serum and moisturizer in one! It’s super affordable and you wake up with such a beautiful glow
Madison P.
Corpus Christi
This makes my skin feel so smooth and it looks so healthy and glowy after I use it. I like to use it after a long day to relax and treat myself.
Ashley G.
Torrington, CT
Love this. Instant gratification in a face mask. Results overnight. Soft skin and exfoliated. Love that you can see what comes out of the pores
tamala c.
Summerville, SC
Its ok, but I would recommend spending on another product. I don't think it's worth what it cost since I didn't notice a difference.
courtney L.
This is one of my newest favorites!! It's amazing! It's super gentle on my skin and leaves my face feeling super soft. And it smells AMAZING!!
Amy D.
Hodgenville
I love this product. It leaves my skin with a silky smooth glow. I use it as part of my daily regime. It gives me that younger feel that I need
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀vanessa ⠀.
Loved the way this mask left my skin feeling, it was smooth left my face glowing. I prefer these types of masks and would definitely get more.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.