BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

skye m.
Davis, OK
i love this face treatment!! it's been my favorite so far, it makes your face feel so soft afterwards. first time using it and it for sure met my expectations!!
Denise B.
Lavonia, GA
Deeply hydrated and plump skin in morning
GLAMGLOW® Thirstymud™ Hydrating Treatment good for a refreshing new skin feel especially after exfoliating
Adele T.
So good for treating troubled skin and really good for killing acne and reduce inflammation swelling. Use overnight and a few times a week for the best results
Amber S.
Antelope, CA
Loved this made my skin look amazing. I left it on for longer than the time it said but it was still super awesome. Kinda expensive but I think it's worth it.
Amna Q.
Dreamduo consists of two parts; a serum, and a finishing cream. It hydrated my face, and also took away tiny bumps. A little on the pricey side, though!
Ralitsa G.
New Orleans
Purchased at: GLAMGLOW
I really love this overnight treatment. It is a box of luxurious pampering for my face. It’s so easy to use and the skin feels so soft and nice on the morning.
Cova R.
Orange County
Love the way this makes my skin feel, especially in the morning. So convenient to have the serum and moisturizer in one container. Gentle enough for all skins
Michelle J.
Orlando
I've heard so much about this product by Jeffree star and MannyMUA. I would LOVE to try this product. it seems so gentle and leaves your skin looking great.
Natalie E.
Philadelphia, PA
As a new mom my skin is in desperate need of a pick me up. Using this at night guarantees I look well rested and glowing even when my baby is up every hour!
Bethany E.
Lauderdale Lakes
Really good product ! I tried it for a week and I’m seeing the difference and changes in my skin . This is absolutely the best product that I use for my skin
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?