BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Devyn M.
Buffalo
It’s a little bit on the pricey side but I honestly love it. It leaves my face glowing and looking fresh everyday. It also has great packaging. Over all its a great product!
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, MO
I received a sample of this at Sephora and I loved it. I wish it wasn't so expensive!!! My skin felt so amazing and plump. I guess I will have to keep getting samples. Lol
Jennifer M.
Edinburg
This product works miracles!! It made my skin feel extremely nice. The packaging is very pretty and cute. I’m a repeater user. I just can’t seem to get enough of it.
Prabhleen K.
new york
Amazing 🙏🏻. Refreshing to the skin. Comfortable and soft. Works wonders. You can see the difference on the skin shortly after the use. Before and after is unbelievable. Would totally recommend.
marie l.
Maywood
amazing!! love how it feels on my face. I 100% recommend buying this product , you will not regret it. not that pricey , in my opinion. it’s worth what you’re paying for
victoria d.
Casa Grande, AZ
Love this mask! It saved my skin, makes it look so beautiful the next day. This is the first time using it but I would definitely buy again! And the packaging is so cute!
Mallory J.
Raleigh, NC
I'm so obsessed with glamglow!! Legitimately anything they have is so fabulous and I love it so much! A little pricey but worth it for sure. I've used a few of their products and they're all super nice. Highly recommend.
Kiran C.
I love this! I wear it before I sleep and when I wake up it makes my skin feel very smooth and fresh. I think the amount you get in the container is enough for the price and I would defiantly recommend this to everyone
Maggie B.
This product exceeded my expectations. I wasn't expecting to have a real glow with this but I did. I have sensitive skin but it did not irritate my face just gave me a fresh natural look.
katherine g.
nampa, Idaho
I absolutely love this product. It's a must have for me. At first I wasn't sure if to give it a try or not but once I tried I feel in love with it. I strongly recommend it. Leaves your face so soft and feeling clean.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora