BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Jenna H.
I think the mask is great! My face felt really moisturized after using it and I felt more awake and revived after using it. The face mask was good for the price I payed for and it was my first time using the mask. I would not repeat buying the mask just because their are so many other GlamGlow products that I would love to try!!
Taylor B.
Kansas City, MO
I love this stuff so much! The morning after I used it, my face felt like a babies butt. I got it at sephora, and all the ladies that helped me were really nice. I will definitely be buying this again!
Savana A.
Venice, California
About 15 minutes when i put it on it was a very fresh feeling. I wore it on over night and in the morning my face felt very dry. Once i washed off the produce, my skin felt smooth and had a fresh glow
Maria M.
Edinburg
Wow, excellent product my favorite night cream so far. This product is amazing, reduces fine lines leaves your face soft and fresh. You don't even need to use day creams. A little goes a long way.
Maggie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I loved this product! It not only smells good but it made my skin feel so soft. I have dry-medium skin & I really felt like this made me feel more moisturized! I would definitely recommend this product & I will be buying again
Aniya D.
CANTON, OH
It moisturized my skin & i woke up glowing for the Gods !!! it can be a little pricey but i think its worth the money. the packaging is absolutely beautiful & it was gentle on my skin.
Keanna P.
Unfortunately, I did not experience the results seen in the other reviews. On Sephora's website, the first 3 reviews were kinda negative and that should've been my warning.
Alyssa H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have dry skin, especially in the winter months, and this moisturizer was great. It made my skin feel so hydrated and you didnt need to use a lot so it lasted for awhile. It was gentle too.
Jennifer R.
Oskaloosa , IA
I love Glamglow so much! It is definitely my go-to facial product. My skin feels smoother than my baby's bottom after using. It can be pricey but it's so worth it! I would highly recommend!
Kay W.
Very hydrating, cooling and nice mask. No pain when you peel the mask off. Arrived from mail in very nice packaging. A bit to pricey for the quality. This is my second time using this mask.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.