BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Fashion /.
Kingsville, TX
I love this name brand overall. It's not to expensive. I highly recommend. This product it a 2 step product and leaves my skin feeling smooth. I will never leave this out of my night time skincare routine. It's hydrating, and when I wake up in the morning my skin doesn't have texture like I normally would.
Samantha C.
Fall River, MA
I'm sure it would work great for some but this was so harsh on my skin. Not only is it pricey but my face broke out in HUGE red hives...... it felt like my skin was burning off for over two hours. I will never try any of these products again. I'm not sure what's in it that caused such a reaction but I will not be trying again.
Lauren R.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I absolutely love this product, this two step product makes my night time routine so simple! I just picked this product up from the closet sephora to me and i think it's really worth the price! I would definitely recommend this to someone who wants a simple night time routine with amazing results!
Amber_Lynn K.
This prpduct is one of the best out there ! I as a person with sensitive skin can vouge that this product works but also is very gentle on the skin! I purchased this product at my local sephora about 6 months ago and habe used it weekly if not 2 times weekly since. I would deffinately repurchase!!!
Nicky P.
Champaign, IL
For the price, I feel this mask is not completely worth it. I applied this after a week of camping in the dry summee heat, just to give my skin a bit of a pick-me-up. When I woke up, my skin was hydrated, but it did not feel or look any different than when I just wash my face and apply moisturizer.
Melissa G.
Shelby Twp
I do not like this mask. I only used it once but when I woke up my face was oily and greasy feeling. I do have oily/combo skin but I usually moisturize at night and I guess this was just too much for me. Although, it does smell like a creamsicle and I love all of glamglow packaging it is just not for me.
Sarah T.
Birmingham
I really liked this product. I received it as a sample from Sephora with a recent order. I don't know that I would say that it "transformed" my skin, but it did definitely make my skin soft and glowy when I woke up the next morning. Overall would definitely use again, but maybe not at full price.
Giselle S.
Pfafftown, NC
Left my face feeling fresh and brand-new the next morning. Amazing value for all the great things it does for your skin. It was gentle on my skin and the results were amazing. I couldn’t believe it when I woke up the next morning. There is some room for improvement but overall a great products
mrsfiddlebutter M.
Pinon hills, CA
This product is absolutely amazing you put it on at night before you go to bed you wake up in the morning in your face feels so fresh and looks so ready for the day put your make up on you're ready to go definitely would recommend this product to anybody that loves their face looking beautiful
Keelee S.
i wanted to love this face mask but I just couldnt. I dont see the hype this product gets, or maybe it just wasnt made for me or my skin type and/or my preferences. I have sensitive skin and this face mask seemed to have irritated my skin and left red all around my face of where it was applied.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.