BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Renyuan L.
NEW YORK
have some short term effect, however didn't notice long term result. the price is kinda on the high end, but its easy to find duplication for this product, such as Indian healing mud mask ( on amazon ). It didn't break out my skin, didn't cause any other problems on my skin +
🌚🌜Page M.
Charlotte, NC
WHEN I DIE BURY ME WITH THIS PRODUCT. Its amazing and I love how it made my skin feel the next day. Far from disappointing. Totally worth the price. It's a little pricey but definitely worth how it made me feel. I love GlamGlow and hope they come out with bigger products.
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
After using this product my skin would feel really soft the next morning but still needed more moisture. I noticed no reduction in fine lines and no "plumping" effect. It seems very overpriced. I have dry skin and rarely have issues with acne and this made me break out pretty badly. No thanks!
Gia M.
Tampa, FL
I loved the texture and sweet scent of this product. It was soft, hydrating, and not greasy at all and my skin felt so smooth after using it. I definitely think this works and would recommend this item be purchased by anyone looking for radiance and hydration.
🌸A•M•B•E•R🌸 H.
Greensboro
This overnight treatment was outstanding. It did it’s job for sure. I hve repurchased this product and I will coniinue to do. I thank you for producing such a great product. I would defiantly buy this for forever. I haven’t found anything that compares to this.
Marisela G.
Works so good! I definitely would keep using this product ! It did meet my expectations, I will suggest that everyone give it a try! Packaging was super cute, I bought this product sephora In the mall! I do recommended this product to anyone and everyone!
Alejandra P.
Miami
I love using this product after I’ve washed my face I feel like it really hydrated my skin and makes it so soft it’s also really gentle on the skin I’ve gotten everyone hooked on it including my mom and grandmas
Lyvette T.
Rialto, CA
i absolutely love this face mask! it is amazing and my skin is always plump after using it! i bought it online on sephora because of the amazing reviews and let me just say, it is a truly amazing mask! i am definitely repurchasing it after i run out.
Tessa P.
El Paso
I bought this with a bit of high expectations and was disappointed. I tried this duo out for one week (it smells like an orange creamsicle so, i didn’t mind!) and while my skin was hydrated, this duo made my skin break out and i had to give it up.
Marissa T.
Mission, TX
Skin becomes an overnight sensation every night. A true dream team.  Will give you plump, hydrated skin in two sexy steps. Wake up to soft, smooth sexy skin. Plumping isn’t just for lips, it also for your face! I recommend for EVERYONE to go out and buy it right now!!!
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora