BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Julienn G.
Kissimmee, FL
Okay so this product is really good and it's okay to but the only thing is is that it doesn't really work until after a few times it's not a quick process like I heard it would be
Cari O.
Perrysburg, OH
I love using this mask and the others from GLAMGLOW! They really are worth the money! DREAMDUO is my favorite because I wake up wth beautiful skin in the morning! I love it!
Lyudmila L.
macedon NY
This mask is incredible. It tightens your skin when you apply it, after it your skin feel so fresh and clean . The pores are minimized and the guck is gone . It works so well. It's a must try . I will be buying it again.
Stephany M.
Orlando , FL
Omg omg I'm really obsessed with this, there is no word to describe how good it is, my skin is drying for this products, literally any other products makes her happy as this one.
Fatima G.
Cicero, IL
Every glam glow product I've ever used has never disappointed but this one by far is my fave.  I love the fact that I can trust it to fix any type of breakout I have and it gets the job done.  It also does not irritate my skin which is a def must because I have sensitive skin
Breanna A.
Kirkland, WA
I really like this product but I I wish it lasted longer. It smells so yummy too! This definitely makes my skin feel plump and so incredibly soft. I highly recommend for people that have sensitive skin or dry skin because you will definitely notice a difference in the morning.
Jennifer B.
Looking for a great night time moisturizer this is one to try FOR SURE!  Love how smooth and light weight it goes on and not a strong fragrance. Wake up with Beautiful skin..it's a keeper for sure.🤗❤
Abbigail N.
This is an amazing product and so easy to use. I would love to see it in a lot of stores and an affordable price. So everyone could see the transformation it can give you.
Tonita V.
Robstown, TX
This product is just amazing! After cleansing my face, & putting eye serum. I then apply both of the gels from this product and my skin is just so soft and luminous when I wake the next morning.
Perla R.
Tucson
It is an amazing product I would really recommend it. I had not the best skin and after using it only one time I started to see results really quickly I love this product
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora