BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Carolyn H.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this, I use it every night, but it makes my skin feel heavy and greasy after I put it on in a way that I'm not used to. Can just feel kind of grimy. Going to keep looking for something better, I'm not too attached to this. Gives ok results.
Melyssa O.
Long Beach, CA
i love glam glow but this was not as great as i was expecting??? i dont know i guess i just have high expectations for glam glow at this point. its good but they have released better products that are way nicer than this sooooo
Nicole O.
Midlothian, VA
This is awesome! It's exactly what my skin needed. I never knew my breakouts and bad skin was caused by being dehydrated. My skin has literally never been so pretty!
Keanna P.
Unfortunately, I did not experience the results seen in the other reviews. On Sephora's website, the first 3 reviews were kinda negative and that should've been my warning.
Belen H.
Albuquerque, NM
heard great things about this product and received a sample so I was stoked to try it out, this stuff started burning immediately so I washed up and will not be trying again:/
B B.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff is dreamy, creamy and mad plumping! Goodness, my face feels so soft and hydrated after using it. It is exactly what I need for my dry skin living in the desert. It is a comparable price to other evening moisturizers that I have used in the past from Chanel, Dior, Philosophy, etc.. but none smell as good as this one! YUM!
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, MO
I received a sample of this at Sephora and I loved it. I wish it wasn't so expensive!!! My skin felt so amazing and plump. I guess I will have to keep getting samples. Lol
Amanda L.
Bronx, NY
I wake up in the morning feeling extremely hydrated. My skin is glowing and looks very healthy and luminous. this cream feels very luxurious
Luz✨ z.
its amazing, and  i totally recommend it to anyone who wants to get free things. i would rate it a 5/5 and I got it at Sephora. Nice packaging. i was greatly effected by this product. It does wonders foe your skin and I don't think there should be anymore improvement because it's great just the way it is.
Sophie F.
I love this mask. It makes your skin feel so good I love it. It is a pretty pricey though. I would recommend this to anyone who is willing to pay a little more.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.