BY GLAMGLOW #62 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Carmen W.
San Clemente, CA
This duo is incredible! Left my face feeling smooth and supple. The treatment tightened my skin and left it feeling like new! I found this duo to be very effective and worth the high price tag! My only complaint is that you don't get enough product since both are in one jar. Love GLAMGLOW!!
Jaidy G.
109 south madison ave, Spring Valley, NY
I love putting how this product feels in my skin. It is a a good value because my skin has been looking good. In three days I saw good results in my face. I have oil skin and a lot of acne and it's helped so much with those skin problems . It's really good and doesn't need any improvement .
Corina B.
Lawton, OK
Great product, but it is a little strong for sensitive skin. I would recommend those whose skin types aren't super sensitive to try this. The price isn't bad. I would purchase again. And I would recommend.
Bare S.
Honestly it gave me a rash. It didn't do anything any other serum would do. The masks by the beans are amazing. But the serum duo is just okay, especially for the price. My suggestion is just to buy your own serum and use it for a year. That's me personally. The serum did nothing for me
shandíín m.
Pendleton
THIS PRODUCT WORKS SO WELL!!! I just don’t know if the price is actually worth it but I love the feeling of it on my face. It makes me feel so clean and hydrated when I’m finished with it. I love this product.
Kristen B.
Freedom, PA
OH MY GOSH. This is literally the best night cream ever. Like EVER. I got it as a sample from Sephora but it is far too expensive for me. So effective though. I wake up after using this and my skin as so beautiful and soft and hydrated. I wish I could afford this but I just can't.
Matthew J.
Rector, AR
I can not live without this product. I try to only use it once a week to avoid overuse but I can clearly see a difference in my skin the next morning. It is softer, more hydrated, more even and has some added plumpness to it. The smell is also amazing. It is by far worth the price.
Maddie A.
Minneapolis
Probably my favorite product in the entire world!!!! First off any glam glow product is a must have in my book, their products are never irritating to my skin and I'm pretty sensitive. This product along with their clearing mud mask is amazing! I highly recommend to anyone.
Aries D.
Saint Paul, MN
Great product a bit pricey but definitely worth it. I wouldn't recommend it on super sensitive skin you do feel a tingling sensation that might make you a bit uncomfortable but leaves your skin super fresh.
Melanie M.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely love this product.  I typically cannot tell a crazy difference when I use face masks, but I can see a difference in my skin after a night with this mask.  I leave it on when I go to bed and wake up with fresh, moisturized skin that feels plump and revitalized.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.