BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Jessica V.
This stuff is amazing! It has changed my skin care routine for the better! It doubles as a serum moisture in one. The serum is white a glides on so smooth,and after letting it sit for about a minute you put on the gray moisturizer... I like to tap it into my skin at first bc i feel that really helps the application. I would defiantly repurchase this again... Actually i all ready have, lol I'm on 2 container of it!
Francie P.
Tomball
Absolutely love this product. Mess free and gives the skin that glaw that we ladies long for without makeup i use this on the weekends and i mist sau it is my go-to for a weekend pampering session.
Natalie F.
new york
This product is such an amazing product, it helps with dry face, and leaves a luscious glow. It's so simple, but I do feel that it should have a tool with it so that you can place upon your face.
Isela R.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely loved this product! The packaging is great and smells amazing. Each time I use it my skin just feels so much softer in the morning. My skin is more on the oily side and I don't think it makes my skin more oily, but feels moisturized. My skin is also prone to breakouts and this moisturizer has not broken me out at all! Which I love because night creams are usually too heavy for me.
Suhail B.
Wahiawa, HI
If you haven't tried this yet, do yourself a favor and try it! This stuff is amazing i know people with dry skin who love it and I love it too (I have combination skin). It smells AMAZIIIING! And it makes your skin look so good when you wake up! And the price is really low compared to other high end treatments (and u get serum and moisturizer in one 😏) Will definitely repurchase!
Molly J.
Archbald
Great I love this product so much it’s satisfying to peel it off, very effective helped a lot I got a tester one of these and if I wasn’t broke I would buy the full priced one
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I received this as a sample in one of my sephora orders during the holidays. So of course I tried it and the concept was interesting a two part moisturizer. I can't say for sure if it was life changing cuz it was a sample. I would try the travel size cuz I dont think paying $59 would be worth it. Now my nose can't really smell things but my husband says it smells like cookies. So that's one good thing
shany s.
Super happy with this product. Personally one of the best masks I've ever used. If you have sensitive skin it may be a little tingly but is really worth it in the end. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and glowing. A bit pricey but totally worth it. Love it :)
Ashlee G.
San Antonio, TX
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I have been using this product for about a month now and it's incredible. I have oily skin and I have been looking for a good moisturizer and I found it! It is a little pricey but it is definitely worth the price. A little goes a long way and it smells great too!
Jeannie K.
Amarillo, TX
I can tell a difference when using this. Step one which is the serum glides on smoothly. Step two which is the moisturizer comes on a bit tacky, but it didn't bother me none. You go to sleep In It and wake up with the softest plumpest skin, no lie!!! And to add this stuff smells amazing just like all their other masks. I recommend this to everyone, it's for all skin types.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.