BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Sydney T.
This mask is amazing and does it’s job. The only thing that is a negative is the price of the item. I have received samples of it several times but have never bought the full size. This is an overall gentle mask that works great.
Francie P.
Tomball
Absolutely love this product. Mess free and gives the skin that glaw that we ladies long for without makeup i use this on the weekends and i mist sau it is my go-to for a weekend pampering session.
Maria M.
Edinburg
Wow, excellent product my favorite night cream so far. This product is amazing, reduces fine lines leaves your face soft and fresh. You don't even need to use day creams. A little goes a long way.
Yana N.
This treatment really does give you a glow everything about this company is just amazing they really stand by their ingredients and behind their name and it really does give everybody a glow absolutely love it
Maggie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I loved this product! It not only smells good but it made my skin feel so soft. I have dry-medium skin & I really felt like this made me feel more moisturized! I would definitely recommend this product & I will be buying again
Julie L.
wilmington
I love how tight and refreshed my skin felt after using this product! I’m giving it Three stars because I did not see much of a difference with my skin imperfections, such as texture and pores.
Keanna P.
Unfortunately, I did not experience the results seen in the other reviews. On Sephora's website, the first 3 reviews were kinda negative and that should've been my warning.
Alyssa H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have dry skin, especially in the winter months, and this moisturizer was great. It made my skin feel so hydrated and you didnt need to use a lot so it lasted for awhile. It was gentle too.
Aniya D.
CANTON, OH
It moisturized my skin & i woke up glowing for the Gods !!! it can be a little pricey but i think its worth the money. the packaging is absolutely beautiful & it was gentle on my skin.
Emily S.
Anderson, SC
Made a huge difference in my skin even after one use! Would definitely purchase it again! I got a sample size at sephora and then went back when that ran out and bought a full size. Completely exceeded my expectations!
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora