BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Lynda E.
Cinnaminson, NJ
This is by far the best mask. I received a sample of it at Sephora and I would love to buy it however it is just so expensive but when I do have more money I will totally be purchasing this because it works so well
Sarah M.
Lawton, OK
Amazing! Glam glow is the leader for skincare and it definitely shows! I love Glam glow products! Packaging always looks amazing and the products do not disappoint! Repeat customer for sure! Love this stuff! So amazing for your skin!
Shea W.
When you use this product it makes all your oils go away as well as takes the dead skin off your face. Give your face a natural shine as well. Gets all that excess make up off your face before you go to bed or wake up in the morning!
Michele T.
The smell is incredible good enough to eat! Feels wonderful going on but despite using two full jars I cannot see any difference in my skin and eye really really wanted to love this product but I just cannot justify the price for a lovely smell.
Taylor B.
Kansas City, MO
I love this stuff so much! The morning after I used it, my face felt like a babies butt. I got it at sephora, and all the ladies that helped me were really nice. I will definitely be buying this again!
Tammy W.
Lino Lakes, MN
Love this mask!! Brightened my skin immediately after use. I can't believe how great my skin looked after. Not harsh at all, beautiful packaging. It is my special skin treat! I've told all my friends!
Savana A.
Venice, California
About 15 minutes when i put it on it was a very fresh feeling. I wore it on over night and in the morning my face felt very dry. Once i washed off the produce, my skin felt smooth and had a fresh glow
aysh. 💔.
Murfreesboro, TN
this product left my skin feeling hydrated and more radiant, left a nice afterglow. i was overall happy with this product it's a little pricey but it's good quality. it did meet my expectations. yes, it is something  i would buy again.
Maria M.
Edinburg
Wow, excellent product my favorite night cream so far. This product is amazing, reduces fine lines leaves your face soft and fresh. You don't even need to use day creams. A little goes a long way.
Francie P.
Tomball
Absolutely love this product. Mess free and gives the skin that glaw that we ladies long for without makeup i use this on the weekends and i mist sau it is my go-to for a weekend pampering session.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora