BY GLAMGLOW #24 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
This product does work. But does it work better than a product half it’s price? No. You can buy products for a fraction of this price and still get the same results.
Andrea G.
My skin always feels clean and lifted after using this mask duo. It does have a little bit of a tingling sensation but it's not too harsh. Overall I would buy again.
Lona M.
Left my skin feeling soft and smooth! Definitely one to purchase. It's a bit pricey, but the overall quality is very good. Loved the glam packaging and presentation!
ⅅes
After a few weeks of using this product every night I learned that it meets up to my high expectations. Personally I feel it is a little pricey but it's such great quality and very effective so that makes up for that.
member-ce25f
Made my skin feel super refreshed. I have naturally oily skin and it really reduced that feeling especially during the warmer days. It was way more gentle than I had expected it to be too, especially considering mud masks can often be a little extreme.
Lisa F.
This product is so amazing. it leaves my skin feeling so fresh and soft. I have tried many products out there and haven't found anything that compares to glam glow.
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
Smells amazing, definitely not an aggressive smell! Absorbs right in and is great for a combination skin like mine! Makes you wake up with super soft supple skin!
Samantha M.
Bensalem, PA
This stuff is AMAZING! I got a deluxe sample from Sephora and love it. Smells great and makes my skin feel super soft and plump. Very effective and love the results.
Kristin S.
Las Vegas, NV
One of the best products to clear up skin of minor breakouts and deep clean your pores. I recommend using it once a week for best results. Great on any skin type.
Ines R.
West New York, NJ
Makes my skin ultra smoooth and bright. makes me feel hydrated like i almost dont need to wash my skin in the morning. Its pretty pricy though. so i am not sure if i would buy again but it makes a nice gift. I'd never say no that a glamglow product.    8/10
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.