BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Veronica P.
Terre Haute
my skin is super oily and this mask really balanced out my skin andhelped my skin not grow so oily in my t zone and after a few uses the black heads on my nose started to clear up. However this did absolytly nothing to the patches of dryness on my forehead
Amanda S.
Buchanan, GA
Loved this product really got deep down into my pores and cleaned very well, price point is a little high but it gave really good results and made my skin glow! I bought this product on amazon, the only improvement would be that it would dry out so fast.
Dominique B.
San Diego, CA
This product is everything to me! It makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated, especially after using a charcoal cleanser. I love the smell. I've been using this for about 6 months and I am not disappointed!
Yessenia H.
Orlando, FL
I've been using the Dream Duo for over a month and a half now and I truly love it!! It makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. I was worried at first it would make me break out, but it never did! (and I have combination skin) I think the key, is to not use too much product. A little goes a long way with this stuff! Plus, it smells like a creamsicle, so that's pretty amazing as well! I really recommend this product, especially in winter when your skin needs some extra hydration and a little more TLC.
Shelby M.
Greenville, SC
Absolutely love how the mask changes color on my face makes a earth like appearance, super inlove with glam glow as a brand and I absolutely recommend the acne one. Made acne smaller and skin tighter all over. 10/10
Crystal K.
Dike
I find this product amazing! It has changed my skincare routine for the better. I find this product very effective and gentle on the skin. I think this product is sold at a good value price. This product glides on so smoothly and I just love it. I recommend this to everyone.
Vivian W.
IRVINE, CA
My skin used to be really dry, but after using it for two weeks, my face became shinny and soft. I also really like the smell of it, it smells natural and gentle. I really like it and will definitely recommend it !
Crystal🗑 M.
Sturgis
This product really helped my skin. I have pretty dry skin and this not only transformed my skin but moustrized it. I love it so much. I use it every other night. Sometimes less than that. I definitely recommend this product, it’s great 10/10.
Katelyn K.
Ocean Gate, NJ
I expected more from this mask. I found that it did very little for my skin and did not help at all with my skin clarity. I used it a few times to give it a fair shot but it didn't do anything for my skin.
Bailey A.
This product has transformed my skin, not surprising because glam glow has the best skincare. When I don’t use this I can tell my skin doesn’t feel as soft and supple as it does when I use this. 10/10 recommend!
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?