BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Marisabel R.
Love how my skin feels fresh and tidy when I wake up .. love this product . My mother uses it and she loves it . I'm referring it to more and more people because it really does help with your face overnight ! Give it a try and tell me how my review made you buy it
Jai H.
Omg! This works wonder no joke. I used it for at least a week I saw improvement in my skin💕 it was so smooth and almost acne free. I love every product by glam glow it's defenitly worth my time and money for skin care.
Crystal S.
San Antonio
Someone recommend it to me and I would see slot of YouTubers use it and recommend. So I gave it a try wasn't what I expected it's cool but ehh I'll be fine without it honestly. Nothing to awesome about it just something different. I don't recommend
Stephanie A.
Cedar creek , TX
This is a vey expensive product but work every penny I have purchase 2x and will continued on purchasing I got mine at Sephora . This works amazing with minimizing pores and making your skin feel very soft and hydrant I love it
Amanda V.
Allentown, PA
This mask went on extremely well for a person with acné. It's definitely worth the money. It made my skin feel and look great after about 3 nights. It was gentle on my skin and didn't interfere with my skin regiment. I would definitely buy this product again.
Allie M.
Santa Clara, CA
One of the best at-home masks I've ever tried. After I wash it off my skin is so soft and refreshed. You can definitely feel it working while it's on. I would do a patch test first because it can be slightly aggressive.
Chelsi T.
Charlotte
This is one of my favorite products from Glamglow. So hydrating and it keeps my skin that way all day! I love the packaging and the moisturizer smells amazing. Light and soft, perfect for overnight use. Love love love!
Bianca G.
I am a huge fan of instant results, and the second I took this mask off, I literally saw the GLOW shining through my skin. I wish it wasn’t so expensive, but whenever I get the chance to splurge, it’s always on this mask.
Nicole G.
Papillion, NE
I absolutely love this product! I first received it as a sample and once that was empty, I went and bought the regular size! It is so smooth and definitely keeps my skin hydrated. Bonus.. it always smells really good! Lol
Shelby M.
Greenville, SC
Absolutely love how the mask changes color on my face makes a earth like appearance, super inlove with glam glow as a brand and I absolutely recommend the acne one. Made acne smaller and skin tighter all over. 10/10
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora