BY GLAMGLOW #24 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
shamir r.
Orlando, FL
This product is amazing! It really helped with imperfection on my skin. Although, it did make me break out for a few days because it was pulling out all the gunk in my face but it definitely cleared up after a few days. Has an amazing minty spa feeling, but if you wear it for too long it can make your skin feel a little dry.
Brittany C.
cumberland
Not impressed at all. 1st off 1 side of my product was completely filled and the other was 1/2 full yet both sides should be filled to net weight equally. The only reason I’m giving it 3 stars is because of the smell and the fact that my face was soft but I did not notice any difference after using for more than a week!!
Katie W.
Manassas, VA
This product is absolutely amazing! It is gentle and feels amazing on the skin. You want to make sure you use a moisturizer in your daily routine when using it as well. I bought mine at Sephora and that is where I get all of my Glam products because it is convenient. I highly recommend this product along with others in their line because they have truly transformed my skin!
Regina D.
Bossier City, LA
Definitely restores the skin on my face. I've only been using it for a week, but I definitely see a difference. Doesn't make my skin oily or break me out. I have combo skin.
Amanda S.
Charlotte, NC
I loved this product when I took it home. It made my skin feel so soft when I woke up. I found it from bloggers who were raving about the product. I absolutely love the smell which is good since you sleep in it. Even my boyfriend steals it to use from time to time! Overall a great product and I would buy it again.
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
It smells amazing! That alone is almost enough, it is seriously that great! Luckily, my skin also feels great in the morning and hasn't broken out! I have combination skin so with glamglow a little goes a very long way. I could easily see waking up to greasy monkey if i put too much of this on so love it, but in small amounts!
Virginia M.
I love this this works amazing i honestly think it gives m faces that glow soft skin i use this often im running out i need a new one the price is worth it because it does help your face texture imy face is soft glow this glow improves alot specilally if your face breaks out alot and is dry it gives hydration
Malorie R.
This product is amazing. I put it on before bed and woke up with an amazing look. very effective my skin. The packaging was very nice and simple in my eyes. I bought mine in the ulta beauty store, if you have not tried it, you should. #GlamGlow. :) GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment
Ella M.
Minnesota
This was THE BEST mask I have ever used! Very effective and not disappointing at all! Great packaging and isn’t cheap feeling or looking which is good because of the price. There is room for improvement and making the cost go down cause a lot of the glam glow items are expensive and should be lowered down.
Fashion /.
Kingsville, TX
I love this name brand overall. It's not to expensive. I highly recommend. This product it a 2 step product and leaves my skin feeling smooth. I will never leave this out of my night time skincare routine. It's hydrating, and when I wake up in the morning my skin doesn't have texture like I normally would.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.