BY GLAMGLOW #43 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
rachelmcclusky M.
W Hollywood, CA
This product was absolutely amazing. It was smooth and it felt great on my skin. My skin felt so soft and clear when I took it off. I was GLOWING for a solid 3 days after using it. I highly recommend this product!
Elizabeth S.
Arizona
Most magical moisturizer ever. Makes my skin look less red, more plump, and under eye bags gone by morning. Even works wonders on my monthly hormonal breakouts. Smells just as magical. Will repurchase consistently.
Kristi S.
Stockton , CA
In love with thisnproduct leaves my skin feeling so soft smooth and hydrated. I apply my moisturizer in am and my makeup sits so flawless throught the day! Definitely wirth the money!!
Valeria R.
Winderemere
I really liked this product because it really worked and made my face look so much better and I'm glad that I got to try it out because I'm going to keep on using it and I also shared with my sister and she loved it. Thank you for your good products!
Jasmin D.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I love using glam glow dreamdueo overnight transformation because I wear make almost everyday and this help get rid of  build up oils and dirt on my face so I love it!! Every effective!
Kristina G.
Katy, TX
This product after one use left my skin feeling refreshed and extremely moisturized! I think that it’s a great value for the price and that you would definitely be getting your money’s worth! I would repurchase this and also recommend it to a friend.
Blanca R.
Indian Head
When I first bought this product I was a little sketchy about it, but once I tried it on and put it on for the first night I realize that the texture was amazing. Once I finish this I would definitely buy it again.
Krystin T.
Old Hickory
This is my favorite mask. Not only does it smell good- very herbal- it works wonders. This is the only thing I use to make my blemishes go away. It's pricey but worth the cost for clean, clear, and glowing skin
Sukhpreet D.
Colorado
I loved this product. It works with all skin types dry, oily, normal, and combination. It was very hydrating and it feels very cooling on the skin. I bought this product at Sephora. It was a little pricey for me but it was worth it. I highly recommend this product to people who have dry skin.
Taylor M.
Clymer, PA
Perfect mask that left my skin smooth. I would recommend to anyone and certainly buy it again in the future. Wasn’t harsh on my skin and didn’t leave any residue to make my face breakout or dry. Awesome product
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque, NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.