BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Madeline P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This product made my skin firm and smooth without drying it out and is absolutely something I would purchase again as well as recommend to a friend! I have used it before and will use it again! So great
Monique B.
Providence
Feels so soothing and soft on my skin and very easy to apply, little mess involved. Price is up there otherwise would easily go for five stars. Packaging and appearance of the product is very sleek and appealing. I enjoy how my skin looks the next morning!
Jessica W.
I got this as a sample in my Sephora box so I only got to try this once but I don't think it's bad but I don't think it's great either. It's works the same as origins charcoal mask to me.
Maria A.
Tucson, AZ
I was recommended this product by a friend, and I wish I tried it sooner. I use this every other day and my skin has never felt so hydrated. Its a must have for a daily skin care routine.
Lauren M.
Norwalk CT
I love this product so much! Helps clear up skin and tighten pores, repeat user, I get it at Sephora it’s expensive but it’s so worth it!!! Definitely met my expectations was really happy!
Banah F.
So hydrating absolutely loved this product it also smelt amazing i need to buy a full size i only have the samole would recommend to anyone with normal to dry skin not so much ooly skin
Mandy W.
York, PA
I have dry skin and this overnight treatment is great for an extreme hydration treatment to the skin. My skin did not need it everyday. If I used it two days in a row, it made my skins too greasy. Plus it smells amazing!
Ashley H.
Chicago
Absolutely love this. It makes my face feel refreshed and clear overnight. I also love the natiral smell and the texture of this product. My face feels clean and my skin feels so soft!!
Blanca R.
Indian Head
When I first bought this product I was a little sketchy about it, but once I tried it on and put it on for the first night I realize that the texture was amazing. Once I finish this I would definitely buy it again.
Jasmin D.
Lehigh acres , FL
I love using glam glow dreamdueo overnight transformation because I wear make almost everyday and this help get rid of  build up oils and dirt on my face so I love it!! Every effective!
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.