BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Rabiya C.
Roswell, GA
Absolutely love this! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and supple! I got this from Sephora in a kit but I had to go back and buy a full size after seeing how it effected my skin! For people with dry skin, I definitely recommend!!
Maria G.
Astoria, NY
I suffer from pigmentation and uneven skin tone/ texture. This mask did wonders to my skin overnight unlike many of the masks I've tried. I highly recommend this product if you have an occasion to attend and you want a quick fix!
F A.
Amazingggggggg. Highly recommend! it makes your skin look fresh and beautiful afterwards and gives you a fresh flawless finish. A musttt in ur beauty drawer. I gave samples for my friends ti try and they absolutely loved it as well.
Taylor T.
Williamsburg, VA
Great moisturizer for overnight! I received a sample with a stephora order and loved it. It left my skin feeling silky, but didn't leave residue on my pillow or feel greasy while it was on. I love the dual effect. Would recommend!
April A.
When I tried this product my friend gave it to my to me to try out. I found my skin so so smooth and I felt amazing. The packaging was nice but the product was nicer. It was effective for me and I would totally keep trying it.
mrsfiddlebutter M.
Pinon Hills , CA
This product is absolutely amazing you put it on at night before you go to bed you wake up in the morning in your face feels so fresh and looks so ready for the day put your make up on you're ready to go definitely would recommend this product to anybody that loves their face looking beautiful
Tiffany G.
Upper Marlboro MD
First of all, yes. Just yes. The texture is incredible and it feels great on the face. I used this one time and fell in love. That’s all it took. A bit drying at first (but it’s mud after all) just use a good moisturizer after!
Trang N.
I've been impressed with glamglow's new products. They have a mask for every skin type and overnight masks have really helped calm and improve my skin. The benefits of cell turnover while sleeping coupled with a mask is genius!
Caitlyn C.
Alexandria , VA
In love with this mask! It's perfect for the night before a big event or if you need a quick fix! I didn't think it'd actually work. But it fixed a lot of acne and texture! The price tag is a little hefty but will last awhile
Courtney N.
houston
I used this and holy moly my skin was soooooo soft the next morning. I also had a nice dewy glow and my skin was very hydrated. For reference, I have very oily skin and acne prone. It hasn’t broke me out and that’s good. ALSO IT SMELLLLS SOOOO GOOD. ORANGE DREAMSICLE.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora