BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Sarah P.
Bluffton, OH
This product is wonderful! It really makes my face feel flawless and helps take away dead skin and clear pores. Definitely recommended for those who have dull skin that needs some revamping.
ashley q.
Bay Point, CA
This product is really cool I love it because it really works for my skin tone . So far I haven’t had any problems with it because I’ve been using it for a while. But at first my skin reacted weird but then it went well .!
Katie W.
I received this as a sample and eventually bought the full-size product. I’m noticing fewer lines, fewer and less noticeable pores after just a few days of use. Glamglow KILLS the skin care game!
Tiffani B.
Woburn, MA
This is my go-to for nighttime skin care!! It melts into your skin so nicely and smells amazing!! It leaves my skin glowing when i wake up in the morning! I will definitely be repurchasing!!
Madeline P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This product made my skin firm and smooth without drying it out and is absolutely something I would purchase again as well as recommend to a friend! I have used it before and will use it again! So great
Kay W.
Very hydrating, cooling and nice mask. No pain when you peel the mask off. Arrived from mail in very nice packaging. A bit to pricey for the quality. This is my second time using this mask.
Tatiyana T.
Plainfield, IL
My skin is extremely sensitive so I was nervous to try this but after using it for the first time I fell in Love! After removing it from my face after a while my skin felt extremely smooth and clean! This is by far one of my favorite overnight treatments ever!
Claudia S.
Made my face feel super clean and flawless! I thought this product worked great for my type of skin. The packaging looked classy. The product was very gentle on my skin and I most definitley will buy this product again!!
Courtney M.
Longview, WA
This product is AMAZING! It made my skin feel so hydrated and plumped when I woke up the next morning. It has an amazing smell and didn't make me break out. The price tag is pretty high, but it's worth it in my opinion.
Lyudmila L.
macedon NY
This mask is incredible. It tightens your skin when you apply it, after it your skin feel so fresh and clean . The pores are minimized and the guck is gone . It works so well. It's a must try . I will be buying it again.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.