BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Samantha M.
Houston
So I purchased this item at sephora EXPECTING it to be like all other masks of theirs; AWESOME. But... it didn't do much of anything different to my skin but it's not terrible so yeah... a little disappointing. I will not be buying this again.
M A.
Austin, TX
I bought this product a few months ago at Sephora since the lady working at the counter recommended it to me. Personally I tried to love the product but saw no difference in my face. Set aside it was super expensive! Def won’t be buying again.
Aprill W.
Los Angeles, CA
I am so very pleased to be introduced to this product  much best friend tried it  first  and told me i would love it and she was so right @this made my  face feel extremely  moisturized but not greasy I really recommend it to revive  a radiant glow.
NIA B.
Charleston
It was y first time but it really made my face feel more clean when i took it off. I bought it from Sephora. At first i was hesitant because of the price but other people said it was worth it so i figured why not. The packaging was cute.
Keren G.
Got rid of all of my acne! I loved the product it was effective from the beginning. I do wish they were more affordable but the mask will last a long time. It was my first time using it and will be re purchasing it. If they would make it more affordable that would be better.
Nina T.
Las Vegas
I absolutely love how this smells and makes my face feel. It is so easy to use and I feel like it's pretty gentle on the skin, even with the heavy fragrance. I don't know if I will repurchase it, since it is pretty spendy but I do love it.
Rebecca C.
Edwards, CA
The best overnight treatment! This is the first Glamglow product I have used, and won't be the last. It makes my skin so soft, and comes in such modern and fun packaging. It's definitely a little on the high end price wise, but our skin is important and we must take care of it.
Mandy M.
Columbus
I used to scoff at 'expensive' skin care products but this one has changed my mind completely! This product was so incredibly moisturizing I couldn't believe it! I use it every single night now and couldn't be happier with the results!
Joana R.
Richmond, TX
Really like this product! The complete glam glow line is amazing. I think the price is very good for the results you get. Also, the packgaging is really nice. It completely met my expectacion, I can say it surpass them. I will buy it again.
Becca C.
Centerville
I woke up and my face was literally glowing! I would 10/10 recommend this product!!!! It’s not too cheap but when it comes to skin care you might have to over a little on your budget. They could have more product in the container.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora