BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Nikki A.
Used this for the first time a few months ago after hearing about it so much, I was pretty impressed but this product did dry out my skin alot but after i put moisturizer on my skin feel so soft.
jillian P.
berlin
This product is really good for anyone that wants to wake up and have smooth skin! i use this all the time in the winter when my skin is dry. however, i would not use with greasy/oily skin types.
Suhey E.
Kew Gardens, NY
This leaves my skin absolutely supple and youthful! My skin drinks this stuff right up and makes makeup application the next morning go on so smoothly! Not to mention this stuff smells amazing! I would definitely repurchase it!
Karina L.
Buffalo, NY
Do you have oily skin but you are looking for something to keep you hydrated in the winter ? This is the product for you. It smells like a creamsicle but feels like a dreamsicle! I must always have this product in my routine !
LeAnne R.
Minneapolis, MN
I've used this several times as an overnight mask. I felt that it was a good product but I have used others that a prefer. I felt that it moisturizer well and left my skin soft. I did not feel that it was too greasy or harsh.
Aniya D.
CANTON, OH
It moisturized my skin & i woke up glowing for the Gods !!! it can be a little pricey but i think its worth the money. the packaging is absolutely beautiful & it was gentle on my skin.
Julie L.
wilmington
I love how tight and refreshed my skin felt after using this product! I’m giving it Three stars because I did not see much of a difference with my skin imperfections, such as texture and pores.
Emily S.
Anderson, SC
Made a huge difference in my skin even after one use! Would definitely purchase it again! I got a sample size at sephora and then went back when that ran out and bought a full size. Completely exceeded my expectations!
Alyssa H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have dry skin, especially in the winter months, and this moisturizer was great. It made my skin feel so hydrated and you didnt need to use a lot so it lasted for awhile. It was gentle too.
Kayla E.
Simpsonville, SC
I love a good overnight product. This left my skin feeling pretty smooth the next day- but I haven't used it more than a few times. I like it but for some reason I just don't find myself reaching for it over other products I have.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.