BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Claudia O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Firs, looks like a mold. Don't be afraid, The texture is like a paste. Its a little bit scented like  mint but nothing crazy. When you apply it feel thigh i your skin until gets dry. Your rinse off and your skin looks more clean, I would repurchased.
Sylvia H.
Bakersfield, CA
This was the best mask for a refresher look , wasn't to dry or shiny. I have oily skin and I feel like it controls it a bit better after a couple uses. The smell is great and looks cute for being small. It was everything people said it be. I love it and would continue to purchase this product.
Fav mask , i know i get great fast results with this i can easily see the difference in my skin. Very worth the money, because a little goes along way, and you can also apply only on the problem areas so the product lasts longer which is also great.
Tiffini S.
Houston
This product is worth the buy! Its Very moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling completely rejuvenated in the end. Ive been using this product for about a month now and it is definitely a must have now in my beauty drawer. Buy this product I promise!
Selena S.
Ontario, CA
Love this product. Made my face extra soft and fresh. I recommended this product to a few others and they love the results they have gotten. I will for sure buy this profuct again. It's not a bad price I mean you get what you pay for I would say.....
tammy h.
A great masks that deeply purifies. Not something to use consistently, i probably used it once every other week as the produce is sparse and expensive for what it is. A great skin great overall though and does leave skin feeling clean and envigorated.
Gabriela G.
Worcester, MA
This mask is absolutely amazing! It gives your face a healthy glow and softness. The only downside is probably the price, not very accesible. The packaging is really nice and comfortable. It was the first time I used and I will probably buy it again
Nicole B.
When I used this product I the past, every girl at work were telling me if a was pregnant because I had special glow in my face . I bought it at sephora for a first time and I love it GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment
Jessica P.
Huntersville, NC
Amazing treatment. Skin felt supple & hydrated afterwards. Repeat user! I use this weekly with great results, it exceeds my expectations in all categories. Was gentle but effective. Not harsh at all, I would purchase again! Also good for gifting
alisa d.
Totally obsessed with these products. They don't leave an icky or tacky feeling when you remove them and I find them really hydrating while still being cleansing. I received a sample and then purchased a jar. Would totally recommend to friends!
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?