BY GLAMGLOW #24 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Tracy C.
Very hydrating and makes your skin super plump in the morning!! 😍 super easy to use and smells great too! Amazing product. I’ve used this several times and never disappoints! No improvements needed!
Victoria C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I bought this, and was so excited, but returned because I saw no changes and face broke out. Disappointed because I love their illuminating moisturizer and would definitely recommend that, especially if you like the radiant look.
Maria M.
Edinburg
Wow, excellent product my favorite night cream so far. This product is amazing, reduces fine lines leaves your face soft and fresh. You don't even need to use day creams. A little goes a long way.
Amy Leigh S.
Alpine, TN
I'm a glam glow fan! All of their masks are amazing. I love this one because you put it on, you go to sleep, you wake up and your skin looks like you just left the spa. So hydrating and pampering!
Emily B.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
My skin felt completely renewed and so silky soft afterwards. I had never felt my skin that soft before. The only issue was that it slightly burned my eyes. The smell was overpowering but still worth it for that level of moisture.
Bailey P.
Eugene
This mask was really fun to wear due to the color of the mask, but I didn't feel that it did enough to warrant the redness it caused on my face. I'm sure it works for other people, but for me it didn't, so I won't be buying again.
Morgan G.
Bloomington, IN
This is my fav glam glow mask. Makes my skin look wonderful. All expectations met. Kind of pricey, but it is worth it. I bought this at sephora. I need to buy another soon. Recommend to everyone because it's an awesome skin care product
Nikki A.
Used this for the first time a few months ago after hearing about it so much, I was pretty impressed but this product did dry out my skin alot but after i put moisturizer on my skin feel so soft.
Brishaya S.
I love this skin care product! It leaves your face feeling fresh and so smooth! It's alittle pricey, but it's worth it! It's very gentle on the skin! It was my first time using it and I loved it!
Sierra K.
Newport News, VA
*DISCLAIMER I used this product one with a friend* This product made my face feel pretty clean, fresh, and awake. I would use this product again to see if the mask is consistent with what it says
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.