BY GLAMGLOW #14 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Anna S.
Had like three boxes of these it might be a little bit expensive but they're really worth it and when you wake up you feel nice and refreshed I'd like to use i'm on airplanes and then I have a special Occasion
Jacitee P.
Las Vegas
This product was amazingggg!!!! I'm not even joking it makes your face feel so amazing after you take the mask off ! It's sooo worth it(: if you're looking for a sign this is it !! Get it boo ! Treat yo self
Jamie G.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my favorite for overnight treatment. My face looks plump and healthy in the morning and it does not break me out. It smells like a creamsicle, too. The only part i don't like is how greasy it feels.
Ashley G.
Estero
Awesome product makes my face beautiful repeat user of this product it’s just a great product little pricey but not to bad. Definitely met my expectations of this product recommend others to use this product
Anne M.
Coto De Caza, CA
It worked well. I always felt as if my face was much more refreshed after I used the mask. It was at times a little hard to remove and it really got my wash cloth dirty but it was worth it for the results.
Laura B.
Lebanon , KY
I love this product! If you deal with a lack of hydration this will definitely be your new best friend! I could tell a difference in the appearance and feel of my skin within the first 3 days. So pleased!
Angeles G.
Denton, TX
Love using this before bed!! This product help with my oily skin and forms my face! This packaging is adorable and it is totally worth your money. I bought this from Sephora and plan to purchase it again!
Nina T.
Buckeye, AZ
I absolutely love how this smells and makes my face feel. It is so easy to use and I feel like it's pretty gentle on the skin, even with the heavy fragrance. I don't know if I will repurchase it, since it is pretty spendy but I do love it.
Megan B.
Does this deserve one star? Not really? I mean it does moisturize somewhat. This is an over priced product. It's gimmicky. It doesn't work. I used it for almost 2 months straight and let me tell you something it did not work. No difference in my skin. I have a good skin care routine, I have issues with my skin and it did nothing. For what I paid I checked! Your better off buying a sleeping mask from Sephora for less. Not one wrinkle was smoothed. Not worth nearly $60. I used this thing until it was gone. I got in with a Q-tip to get it all out. Overpriced. Get same if not better results from an overnight moisturing mask.
Amber W.
I really love this stuff, until this month I had been using it exclusively for about 6 months. Not only did it help hydrate my skin during the summer months but it also helped with my hormonal cystic acne.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.