BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Douae H.
25-41 44th street Astoria, NY
Hands Down the best mask ever ! I helped so much with clearing my skin! It is very gentle on skin yet you feel like it absorbs all the the dirt from the skin. From the first use I noticed a different ! I 100 percent recommend it, run and get it, you can thank me later.
Brooke D.
Las Vegas
BEST THING EVER NEED TO BUY MORE leaves my skin kin so much better and my favorite product  this has cleared my skin and my face is soft and so refreshed afterwards and I have noticed a change in my face and works really well in my skin care routine . I would recommend
Viridiana G.
San Francisco , CA
Piel limpia!
Recibí una muestra desde Sephora y la diferencia con mi piel es notable. Es mi primera vez usándola y a pesar del precio elevado estoy considerando comprar el tamaño regular. Tengo poros abiertos por lo que me esfuerzo mucho en mantenerlos limpios para evitar barritos.
Jessie H.
I only had a small sample of this product but I really liked it!! I didn't get to use it long enough to notice many changes in skin but I do plan to buy it. The smell is amazing, most of their products have the same smell and I'm in love with it. It made my skin super soft and felt well hydrated and not oily.
Li A.
Morris plains nj
Amazing product deff would recommend for a natural glow. Bought it at sephora. 10/10 would recommend to a friend. It was deff effective and deff worth the money I spend on it. Totally not a waste of money. Seriously think everyone could benefit from this product.
Jeeniya J.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this stuff! The price could have been lower but it did leave my skin feeling soft, hydrated, and very smooth. My skin is a little more on the dry side so this was heaven. I even got comments that my complexion has improved and I almost seem to be glowing!
Keyla B.
Orlando , FL
Fannnntastix product. Great for normal to slightly dry skin! Beautiful packaging! Smells fantastic, I've been using glam flow for about 3 years now and it has never failed me. Keeps your skin silky and glowing all day. Highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a nice higher end moisturizing creme.
Ashton G.
Keller, TX
The best product that i've ever tried! Has completely cleared my skin and breakouts. A little pricey, but so worth it!! I use it now when I have a major breakout and need something to quickly restore my skin. A must buy for sure! Couldn't recommend more!
Aaliyah R.
30141
This product is not like any other mask I've tried. This is the only glamglow mask I've purchased but I plan on trying others. This product will make you feel so refreshed & energized once rinsed off. This overnight mask is your beauty sleep lol, no seriously!
Jordin C.
This product has changed my whole face. This is so amazing I am a first time user and I fell in love with it. It is really effective to my face. I love it. I love the packaging. It is so prettty and stands out. I recommend to all skin types. It is just so good
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora