BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Anne M.
Coto De Caza, CA
It worked well. I always felt as if my face was much more refreshed after I used the mask. It was at times a little hard to remove and it really got my wash cloth dirty but it was worth it for the results.
Laura B.
Lebanon , KY
I love this product! If you deal with a lack of hydration this will definitely be your new best friend! I could tell a difference in the appearance and feel of my skin within the first 3 days. So pleased!
Angie V.
Brooklyn, NY
Soooo good. My favorite thing to use after I have had on a full face off make up. Pulls out blackheads and other impurities from the skin. I could see a difference after my first use. Would 100% recommend
Angeles G.
Denton, TX
Love using this before bed!! This product help with my oily skin and forms my face! This packaging is adorable and it is totally worth your money. I bought this from Sephora and plan to purchase it again!
Nina T.
Buckeye, AZ
I absolutely love how this smells and makes my face feel. It is so easy to use and I feel like it's pretty gentle on the skin, even with the heavy fragrance. I don't know if I will repurchase it, since it is pretty spendy but I do love it.
Amber W.
I really love this stuff, until this month I had been using it exclusively for about 6 months. Not only did it help hydrate my skin during the summer months but it also helped with my hormonal cystic acne.
Megan B.
Does this deserve one star? Not really? I mean it does moisturize somewhat. This is an over priced product. It's gimmicky. It doesn't work. I used it for almost 2 months straight and let me tell you something it did not work. No difference in my skin. I have a good skin care routine, I have issues with my skin and it did nothing. For what I paid I checked! Your better off buying a sleeping mask from Sephora for less. Not one wrinkle was smoothed. Not worth nearly $60. I used this thing until it was gone. I got in with a Q-tip to get it all out. Overpriced. Get same if not better results from an overnight moisturing mask.
Erica A.
I really liked how this made my skin feel. My skin felt very soft in the morning and even though it's a overnight mask it didn't dirty my pillows or anything. Good mask if you're willing to spend some $$$.
Jenna H.
I think the mask is great! My face felt really moisturized after using it and I felt more awake and revived after using it. The face mask was good for the price I payed for and it was my first time using the mask. I would not repeat buying the mask just because their are so many other GlamGlow products that I would love to try!!
Katie P.
I was surprised by how much I liked this product. Skin is clearer since using it, smells so good (like a Creamsicle!), and over all my skin is more refreshed. No break outs and a little goes a long way!
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.