BY GLAMGLOW #14 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Jennifer M.
Ridgewood, NY
I love glam glow products and this one lives up to the name. I like the sleek packaging and the duel lotions make my skin feel so smooth. It is a bit pricy but nice to treat yourself. Will definitely be buying again
Sarah M.
Lawton, OK
Amazing! Glam glow is the leader for skincare and it definitely shows! I love Glam glow products! Packaging always looks amazing and the products do not disappoint! Repeat customer for sure! Love this stuff! So amazing for your skin!
Shelby M.
Greenville, SC
Absolutely love how the mask changes color on my face makes a earth like appearance, super inlove with glam glow as a brand and I absolutely recommend the acne one. Made acne smaller and skin tighter all over. 10/10
Amanda S.
Buchanan, GA
Loved this product really got deep down into my pores and cleaned very well, price point is a little high but it gave really good results and made my skin glow! I bought this product on amazon, the only improvement would be that it would dry out so fast.
Yessenia H.
Orlando, FL
I've been using the Dream Duo for over a month and a half now and I truly love it!! It makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. I was worried at first it would make me break out, but it never did! (and I have combination skin) I think the key, is to not use too much product. A little goes a long way with this stuff! Plus, it smells like a creamsicle, so that's pretty amazing as well! I really recommend this product, especially in winter when your skin needs some extra hydration and a little more TLC.
Kerry A.
Flemington, NJ
So amazing, got a small sample of this product and would like to purchase a full size soon. I love how when it dries you can see the little blackheads getting extracted. Only complaint is how expensive it is!! I think it's worth the investment, however.
Lauren B.
Minneapolis, MN
This is such a great product. Not only does it do everything that it says it will, but it left my skin feeling better than before. I have sensitive skin so I did not use as much as recommended but it was very nice.
Michelle V.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE this product. Makes my face feel so smooth and smell is literally like a creamsicle! The packaging also super cute! It's kind of an expensive price for the amount you get but I honestly think it's worth it!
Lynda E.
Cinnaminson, NJ
This is by far the best mask. I received a sample of it at Sephora and I would love to buy it however it is just so expensive but when I do have more money I will totally be purchasing this because it works so well
Natalie T.
Gueydan, LA
I love this product! It makes my face feel and look so fresh! It took a couple uses to see a big result but the feeling in unreal and for my sensitive skin I cut the time in half so it doesn't do anything weird lol
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.