BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Amber_Lynn K.
This prpduct is one of the best out there ! I as a person with sensitive skin can vouge that this product works but also is very gentle on the skin! I purchased this product at my local sephora about 6 months ago and habe used it weekly if not 2 times weekly since. I would deffinately repurchase!!!
Emlaay D.
West Covina, CA
This truly left my skin nice and radient, I think with oily skin it suits best! I got it from Ulta when it was recommended by one of the workers that worked there and told me it worked very well. I would love to go get it again and I would DEFINITELY recommend it for anyone out there IT TRULY WORKS
Nicky P.
Champaign, IL
For the price, I feel this mask is not completely worth it. I applied this after a week of camping in the dry summee heat, just to give my skin a bit of a pick-me-up. When I woke up, my skin was hydrated, but it did not feel or look any different than when I just wash my face and apply moisturizer.
Samantha C.
Fall River, MA
I'm sure it would work great for some but this was so harsh on my skin. Not only is it pricey but my face broke out in HUGE red hives...... it felt like my skin was burning off for over two hours. I will never try any of these products again. I'm not sure what's in it that caused such a reaction but I will not be trying again.
Sarah T.
Birmingham
I really liked this product. I received it as a sample from Sephora with a recent order. I don't know that I would say that it "transformed" my skin, but it did definitely make my skin soft and glowy when I woke up the next morning. Overall would definitely use again, but maybe not at full price.
Keelee S.
i wanted to love this face mask but I just couldnt. I dont see the hype this product gets, or maybe it just wasnt made for me or my skin type and/or my preferences. I have sensitive skin and this face mask seemed to have irritated my skin and left red all around my face of where it was applied.
Taylor B.
This product has the worst burning sensation ever!! If you touch fire and it burns you, would you keep on touching it? No! Burning is not a good sign especially when it's on your face! Tingling is good. Burning is bad. I rinsed this off less than 2 minutes into putting it on. Don't buy this!!
Nadiya I.
Bronx , NY
This product made my skin feel amazing in the morning! My skin felt moisturizing and radiant. Okay first off, its a quick 2 step process and the directions are very clear! I use this every night after the super mud clearing treatment. The dream duo smells amazing which is a plus for me.
Giselle S.
Charlotte, NC
Left my face feeling fresh and brand-new the next morning. Amazing value for all the great things it does for your skin. It was gentle on my skin and the results were amazing. I couldn’t believe it when I woke up the next morning. There is some room for improvement but overall a great products
Carmen W.
San Clemente, CA
This duo is incredible! Left my face feeling smooth and supple. The treatment tightened my skin and left it feeling like new! I found this duo to be very effective and worth the high price tag! My only complaint is that you don't get enough product since both are in one jar. Love GLAMGLOW!!
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora