BY GLAMGLOW #24 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Jennifer F.
Hialeah, FL
MY FAVORITE NIGHTCREAM EVER!!!!! It healed with my discoloration and it’s sooooo soft in my skin. I literally started seeing results after the third day of use. This is my favorite thing ever!! Definitely recommend.
Quyen V.
Savannah
Oh my gosh, where as this been all my life? It's amazing! My skin soaks these products up and is so beautiful in the mornings! My makeup has been applying so much more even and it has completely got rid of the big dry patch on my face in just 4 nights! The hydrating glam glow mask is NOTHING compared to this duo! If you are on the fence about it, GET IT! You will pay the same, if not more for a good moisturizer and this is 100 times better! My skin is going to love this in the winter! :)
audrey:) k.
Huntingdon Valley
this mask is amazing it does an amazing job of really cleansing my face and really detoxifying it. it get all the dirt and gunk out of my face and pores. it does sting a bit and the smell isn't my favorite but u can definitely feel it doing its magic and working. it make your skin looks os fresh, bright, and super clean so i definitely reccomend
Tina L.
charlotte, NC
I HAVE HEARD GREAT THINGS! Believe it! This product is amazing! I love anything GLAMGLOW because they make my skin feel so fresh and smooth. When I use this overnight it make my skin so hydrated and even. Its gentle for sensitive skin which I appreciate. I would definitely buy again without a doubt. Please try this product. You will not regret!!
Ylime H.
San Bernardino
Everything they make has worked for me. It’s a must have in my routine either at night or to prep my face before or after the beach. I absolutely love this product. I recommend it so much and stand behind it.
Kara R.
inwood
This product really does what it says it’s going to do, i bought this product off there website and i made sure i watched reviews on youtube first. this product is very effective and not super harsh. i would for sure buy this product again, even though i most likely won’t need to for a while evacuee there is so much product in the jar
Sarah F.
Rancho Palos Verdes
I purchased this at Sephora and loved the way it smelled and how quickly it absorbed on the skin. The next morning my skin felt plump and hydrated. The packaging feels very sturdy and well made for the price. This is especially good for puffiness and bags under the eyes. I would buy again. The  is also great paired with his product.
Kenzie M.
Indianapolis
I LOVEEEE this mask!!!! It smells really good to me for some reason and the way it makes my skin feel is unexplainable. it literally clears your skin up over night!!! i guarantee after one use of this you will see results. My skin didn't feel dry like it usually does and was just so much healthier looking. this gave me confidence!!
Danielle G.
Brooklyn
Such a wonderful product! I have very sensitive skin, but have combination skin and tend to have frequent breakouts on my cheeks and along my jawline. After using this product I found that my skin was recovering from my breakouts a lot faster and I wasn't getting as many breakouts in general. Definitely a go-to product for me!
Kristen H.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I couldn't recommend it more, and there are so many benefits. The packaging was beautiful, the yin-yang separation of the products was pretty. The serum (step 1) smelled great and felt so luxurious. The moisturizer was the same, and really melted into my skin. The best part, I woke up and my skin looked and felt so nice. LOVE IT!!!!!
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.