BY GLAMGLOW #43 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashley I.
Washington, DC
GlamGlow is worth the hype, and this product lives up to its name. My face looked rejuvinated when I woke up! It's pricey, but worth the value, as the results speak for themselves. gentle on skin, and would recommend to others.
April A.
When I tried this product my friend gave it to my to me to try out. I found my skin so so smooth and I felt amazing. The packaging was nice but the product was nicer. It was effective for me and I would totally keep trying it.
Marisabel R.
Love how my skin feels fresh and tidy when I wake up .. love this product . My mother uses it and she loves it . I'm referring it to more and more people because it really does help with your face overnight ! Give it a try and tell me how my review made you buy it
Sanjana J.
Lucas
I LOVE THIS!!! I WILL NEVER leave this out of my nightly routine as long as they make it. It smells amazing, it's super hydrating, and when I wake up in the morning my skin is super soft and has no texture. I'm obsessed.
Kandice T.
Emmett, MI
I love this product. A friend gave me this as a gift. The packaging is pretty. I added this in to my nighttime skin care routine. It left my skin feeling so soft and moisturized. I plan on trying more of these products soon.
Joanne B.
New York
I love this treatment, the two step is brilliant. The packaging is okay I do like the two creams being separated. But for a product this great and with a high price tag it should definitely have a better packaging. Overall this system worked wonders for my dry skin.
Rebecca B.
Sanders
This stuff leave my face feeling so soft. It's truly amazing. It plumps my skin overnight hydrates it and minimizes my pores. It gets my face ready for the next day. I love this stuff so much. I would definitely buy it again.
Appolonia L.
Greensburg, PA
Leaves skin without an awful oily texture, but also doesn’t leave skin feeling dry or like it could crack at any moment! It’s worth every penny in my opinion. I purchase from amazon every few months. I can’t go without it!
JESSICA ⚡.
Ventura, CA
This product is my holy grail. The smell is almost like cotton candy, which I personally love. My face feels so silky in the morning! I purchased at Sephora and continue to buy it. I would absolutely recommend this product.
lilly w.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this as a VIB gift. Since I started using it, I’ve noticed a difference in my skin when I wake up the morning after! Simple to apply, but I’m not always in love with the scent. Overall, I would purchase the full size.
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque, NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.