BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Kandice T.
Emmett, MI
I love this product. A friend gave me this as a gift. The packaging is pretty. I added this in to my nighttime skin care routine. It left my skin feeling so soft and moisturized. I plan on trying more of these products soon.
Sanjana J.
Lucas
I LOVE THIS!!! I WILL NEVER leave this out of my nightly routine as long as they make it. It smells amazing, it's super hydrating, and when I wake up in the morning my skin is super soft and has no texture. I'm obsessed.
Marisabel R.
Love how my skin feels fresh and tidy when I wake up .. love this product . My mother uses it and she loves it . I'm referring it to more and more people because it really does help with your face overnight ! Give it a try and tell me how my review made you buy it
Rebecca B.
Sanders
This stuff leave my face feeling so soft. It's truly amazing. It plumps my skin overnight hydrates it and minimizes my pores. It gets my face ready for the next day. I love this stuff so much. I would definitely buy it again.
Joanne B.
New York
I love this treatment, the two step is brilliant. The packaging is okay I do like the two creams being separated. But for a product this great and with a high price tag it should definitely have a better packaging. Overall this system worked wonders for my dry skin.
Appolonia L.
Greensburg, PA
Leaves skin without an awful oily texture, but also doesn’t leave skin feeling dry or like it could crack at any moment! It’s worth every penny in my opinion. I purchase from amazon every few months. I can’t go without it!
JESSICA ⚡.
Ventura, CA
This product is my holy grail. The smell is almost like cotton candy, which I personally love. My face feels so silky in the morning! I purchased at Sephora and continue to buy it. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Alexandra M.
Dinuba, CA
This product is very nice. I rate it a 4 it meet my standers & I use this plenty of times and I plan to keep closing it. It’s worth the money I would say. The packaging is great and very messsh hope all can enjoy like me !!
Brittany P.
Talk about going to sleep and waking COMPLETELY refreshed! It's definitely pricey, and I should probably invest in more. But this product was very surprising in it's effectiveness! Perfect for an overnight rejuvination.
Lilly E.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this as a VIB gift. Since I started using it, I’ve noticed a difference in my skin when I wake up the morning after! Simple to apply, but I’m not always in love with the scent. Overall, I would purchase the full size.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.