BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Angelica V.
This product has been one of the best I’ve used so far, I got a tester & I was amazed in how great this mud mask felt, it was refreshing & I felt it was working as little as 1 minute. After washing my face I was amazed on how my skin looked. I really liked it. So much I had to go in and get the whole full size product
Jeannie K.
Amarillo, TX
I can tell a difference when using this. Step one which is the serum glides on smoothly. Step two which is the moisturizer comes on a bit tacky, but it didn't bother me none. You go to sleep In It and wake up with the softest plumpest skin, no lie!!! And to add this stuff smells amazing just like all their other masks. I recommend this to everyone, it's for all skin types.
Allie S.
Baldwin, NY
I received this product as a sample bonus from Sephora and I have to say I'm pretty happy with it. When I put it on, it made my skin feel smooth and hydrated. The smell is wonderful too! I woke up with healthy, smooth skin thanks to this product. I'm not sure if I'd buy it full price but I'm really satisfied with this sample.
Its j.
Glam glow is the perfect product for your facial needs. It is made out of a perfect mineral clay mask that feels great on. It drys well and is super simple to take off. It makes my face feels fresh. The packing is so cute! it comes in a small circular container for easy storage. I reccomend it for anyonewho wants a fun mask!
Danielle G.
Brooklyn
Such a wonderful product! I have very sensitive skin, but have combination skin and tend to have frequent breakouts on my cheeks and along my jawline. After using this product I found that my skin was recovering from my breakouts a lot faster and I wasn't getting as many breakouts in general. Definitely a go-to product for me!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Hannah ⠀.
This stuff is AMAZING!! I use it a couple times a week and it has changed my skin for the better. The thing I love about this product is the coconut smell and how a little goes along way. The price is a little expense for the size of the product but totally worth it!
Cassidy T.
I got a sample kit of this product and I fell in love with it! Not only does it feel light weight, but it smells wonderful!! It moisturizes your skin just enough to not feel oily. My skin definitely looked more vibrant. I would love to buy this product, but it is definitely pricey! Other than that I love this product.
Jennifer A.
Salinas, CA
This product right here is the best!!! It is kind of pricey but totally worth it! When I bought it I expected really good things and it met the criteria, I love it and its results. I would repurchase this and maybe have extras
Madison C.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
This mask does what it is supposed to do: Pull the blemish out from under your skin.  My skin never feels dry or stripped after using it.  A little goes a long way I usually use it just as a spot treatment.  I told my sister to try it and her skin is much different than mine and it worked for her too.
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID
I've only tried a sample packet I got as a free sample but I'll definitely be upgrading to the full size! My face is so soft in the mornings and looks so awake (even if I'm not lol). Has the signature glamglow scent in love with. Usually I cannot justify the price of the product but the results are worth the major hit to the wallet.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora