BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Ciara G.
East Brunswick
I purchased this about a month ago have used it nightly. It was crazy to see the dramatic improvement this product made to my skin.  My skin has gotten noticeably smoother.  This it honestly a miracle product!  My skin felt rough before but it truly is like day and night. I wish I could afford this product for my entire body. Also, I love the scent of this product!
Margaret O.
Austin, TX
A little too pricey in my opinion for what else is out there on the market of comparable quality, but this product was just as great as I've come to expect everything from Glamglow to be! A little tingly, but that's how you know it's working :) If you're looking for an effective, quick product that really makes a difference I reccommend this one!
Ana T.
Santee, California
 I've been using this Dreamduo for a week and when I wake up my skin is soft and hidrated. There are two parts in the treatment, the dreamserum (white)  followed by the dreamseal (grey). They work very well on my combination skin and I can tell the difference. Both products are sold together for the price $59. I think is worth the money!
Tina L.
charlotte, NC
I HAVE HEARD GREAT THINGS! Believe it! This product is amazing! I love anything GLAMGLOW because they make my skin feel so fresh and smooth. When I use this overnight it make my skin so hydrated and even. Its gentle for sensitive skin which I appreciate. I would definitely buy again without a doubt. Please try this product. You will not regret!!
Ashlee G.
Helotes, TX
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I have been using this product for about a month now and it's incredible. I have oily skin and I have been looking for a good moisturizer and I found it! It is a little pricey but it is definitely worth the price. A little goes a long way and it smells great too!
Sydney B.
I love this face mask!! The Glam Glow does just that, makes your face glam and glowing!! It exceeded my expectations and even came in a beautiful shiny jar. I purchaed it at sephora but you can also get it at Ulta or online. While the creme didn't help with my acne, it did brighten my complexion and make my face feel super soft afterwards!!
EK K.
Smells good but that's all that's going for it. :(  Feels super thick but doesn't really absorb into skin. I have to use another moisturizer that was given to me by my dermatologist. Packaging is super pretty but it's honestly not that great. Wish it was more moisturizing. Dark colored creme gets mixed with white so turns out mucky later.
Kara R.
inwood
This product really does what it says it’s going to do, i bought this product off there website and i made sure i watched reviews on youtube first. this product is very effective and not super harsh. i would for sure buy this product again, even though i most likely won’t need to for a while evacuee there is so much product in the jar
Giselle C.
La Puente
This product is good for nomal to combination skin type and even better for sensitive skin. It is a little pricey but totally worth it plumps and hydrates your skin making it feel great, soft, smooth, and glowing. Met up to my expectations. It also gives you that nourishing moisture boost of hayluronic acid which is great for the skin.
Kenzie M.
Indianapolis
I LOVEEEE this mask!!!! It smells really good to me for some reason and the way it makes my skin feel is unexplainable. it literally clears your skin up over night!!! i guarantee after one use of this you will see results. My skin didn't feel dry like it usually does and was just so much healthier looking. this gave me confidence!!
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora