BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Charley M.
By far the best mask I've ever used. It's a big pricey but definitely worth it. I am a repeat user and have been using glamglow products for about 3 years. This is definitely a must have product for anyone. Would recommend to anyone! Already have switched relatives over!
Sinai Z.
This product has a nice fragrance, it left my skin feeling soft and clean . Did not over dry my face since I have super dry skin. I only tried a sample but i would like to purchase to see the long term results of this product.
Madison D.
Greenville, SC
I love this product. I put it on at night after washing my face for serum and moisturizer. The smell is amazing. The product moisturizes my skin but also leaves it soft and glowing for the next morning. Will repurchase for sure
Jawairia R.
Falls Church
As soon as I pit this mask on, my face instantly felt fresh and I could see all the little bubbles which are supposed to be your pores getting cleaned up! As I rinsed the mask off my face as never felt so hydrtated and smooth!
Trang N.
I've been impressed with glamglow's new products. They have a mask for every skin type and overnight masks have really helped calm and improve my skin. The benefits of cell turnover while sleeping coupled with a mask is genius!
Ashley I.
Washington, DC
GlamGlow is worth the hype, and this product lives up to its name. My face looked rejuvinated when I woke up! It's pricey, but worth the value, as the results speak for themselves. gentle on skin, and would recommend to others.
April A.
When I tried this product my friend gave it to my to me to try out. I found my skin so so smooth and I felt amazing. The packaging was nice but the product was nicer. It was effective for me and I would totally keep trying it.
Riley R.
Muskegon, MI
This makes my skin feel so soft and amazing! It smells super good and makes my skin look radiant. I got this at Sephora and this was my first time using it. It's $69 so it's pricey. I would probably get it as a gift for someone.
Nicole D.
Hamilton, NJ
I love this stuff!!! Although the pricing of this product normally stops me from purchasing it I once In a while treat my face! Its exfoliates, deep cleans and leaves my face smooth clean and glow looking. Defiantly reccomend .
Courtney N.
houston
I used this and holy moly my skin was soooooo soft the next morning. I also had a nice dewy glow and my skin was very hydrated. For reference, I have very oily skin and acne prone. It hasn’t broke me out and that’s good. ALSO IT SMELLLLS SOOOO GOOD. ORANGE DREAMSICLE.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.