BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Sylvia H.
Bakersfield, CA
This was the best mask for a refresher look , wasn't to dry or shiny. I have oily skin and I feel like it controls it a bit better after a couple uses. The smell is great and looks cute for being small. It was everything people said it be. I love it and would continue to purchase this product.
Fav mask , i know i get great fast results with this i can easily see the difference in my skin. Very worth the money, because a little goes along way, and you can also apply only on the problem areas so the product lasts longer which is also great.
Maria V.
Pasco
A moisture-rich lip balm treatment designed to create Instantly Softer, Hydrated, & Restored Lips. Formulated with a Super Hydration Infusion of Sweet Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter, Murumuru Butter, Shea Butter, Tamanu Oil & Babassu Oil. Enhanced with Kombucha Extract & TEAOXI® Moroccan Mint Leaf for Sweet Minty Kissable Lips.
Gaby G.
This mask is absolutely amazing! It gives your face a healthy glow and softness. The only downside is probably the price, not very accesible. The packaging is really nice and comfortable. It was the first time I used and I will probably buy it again
Katie S.
I really like this product, it makes my skin feel amazing at night when I use it. I notice that in the morning my skin looks more glow-y than normal, and it even seems to reduce the natural redness I have. I would absolutely recommend this product!
Zamen S.
Smells amazing! Very creamy texture that absorbs quickly and does not sit on your skin. I see a significant difference the next morning when I get it. I got it from Sephora and it was worth every penny to me. I wish it did more for the price though.
Maggie P.
There is no smell and makes your face very smooth and absorbs into your skin not leaving it greasy or uncomfortable good price for a good product I wish it was a little cheaper thought I would buy it later on in life when I need it cause I don't have wrinkles or acne or scaring or sunspots
Mena O.
Woodbridge, VA
This mask smells pretty bad. But the results are amazing!!!! I bought it at Sephora. The Sephora lady recommend this product. Honestly it was very pricey. First time user and last time. It just too expensive. Honeslty didn’t do much to my face.
Stephanie W.
Clermont
I enjoy this product. It's firming, moisturizing. It definitely met my expectations with tightening. I had never used it before but had high hopes for it. It's very gentle and feels light on the skin. I would absolutely recommend this to others.
alisa d.
Totally obsessed with these products. They don't leave an icky or tacky feeling when you remove them and I find them really hydrating while still being cleansing. I received a sample and then purchased a jar. Would totally recommend to friends!
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.