BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Christina L.
Flushing, NY
I love this product so much' it's worth every penny even though it's pricey it helped my skin a lot. I've been using this product for years and I've deff seen an improvement on my face !! Deff recommend this to anyone who's struggling with skin problems
Fatimah A.
Baltimore
This product works like a magic.. I used it once before in a sample then I buy it. When I use it at night next morning my face will feel so soft and well hydrated it’s went beyond my expectations and packaging is really good i would totally buy it again
Barbara C.
Lafayette , IN
This is a product that the sales person recommended to me and I have to say that I am so happy with this purchase! The packaging is beautiful and so is my skin! The product feels amazing on my skin, it’s easy to use and spread and all great to sleep in.
cindy r.
Devine, TX
All time favorite
The scent is amazing. It's a subtle orange creamsicle scent. goes on smoothly It's super moisturizing without being greasy, which i personally love because I have oily skin.... I would definitely recommend to us all aging gracefully :)
Katie F.
Richwood, TX
I loved this product, it was so like soft going on my face and it felt very light, and not tacky like most other skin care products. After sleeping with this on, I woke up to a very moisturized face, and that is good because I have very very dry skin!
Halida H.
My friend recommended this mask for me and I am not disappointed one bet that I have purchase it. I looove the quick results i get using it. My skin feels so smooth and soft it's ridiculous. I plan on purchasing other Glam Glow product in near future.
tammy h.
A great masks that deeply purifies. Not something to use consistently, i probably used it once every other week as the produce is sparse and expensive for what it is. A great skin great overall though and does leave skin feeling clean and envigorated.
Brittany F.
Bohemia, NY
I hate that I love this product. It is so expensive, but when it comes to skin care, you pay for what you get. It is an overnight 2 step treatment, and boy did I notice a difference after only using it once! I will purchase during the 20% off sale.
Lacee J.
Phoenix
I received a small sample with my GlamGlow SuperMud Mask and was surprised at how soft it made my skin after using it just one time overnight. I would recommend this and will be getting the full size product to go along with the SuperMud that I love!
Margaret C.
This duo is amazing😍 ! I loved the scent of both creams.it is such an easy apply☺️ That goes such a long way🙂. When I wake up in the morning after applying it the night before my skin feels so smooth and soft.I would definitely recommend this product.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.